We're looking for a stellar Sales Director here at Snappy. You will be instrumental in contributing to the fast-growth of our gifting platform and experience. We currently have openings on both the enterprise and mid market sales teams!
- Manage the full sales life cycle from prospect to close
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition, generating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects
- Cultivate lasting relationships with customers
- Crush your quota!
- 5-7 years of relevant sales / closing experience
- Previous SaaS and enterprise software experience
- Top-notch verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience
- Solutions oriented and excited by a good challenge
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well-organized
- A strong team player and a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- At your best when given responsibility and a sense of ownership
Snappy is an award-winning all-in-one enterprise gifting platform. We’re reinventing the way companies express appreciation to their employees by offering a fun and interactive digital experience that lets employees choose a gift they actually love. We specialize in building recognition programs for all sorts of businesses - Zoom, Salesforce, Microsoft, Uber, Deloitte and over 800 more. Plus, we’re growing everyday - 400% YOY, if you want to get technical! We’ve seen firsthand that our experience boosts morale, improves performance, and (most importantly!) spreads joy.
Of course, we practice what we preach! Here at Snappy, we believe wholeheartedly in building a culture of appreciation, dedication, and fun! We offer all sorts of benefits and perks to our employees including but not limited to: Free healthcare including vision and dental and a generous 401k match, unlimited PTO and paid family leave, Snappy Summer Fridays (which we actually enjoy year around!), snacks and lunches delivered to your home while we’re working remotely, and Snappy gifts galore!