Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we’re looking for a Sales Director to join our Sales team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
As a Sales Director, you will be responsible for driving sales into Fortune 500 companies in Mexico and Latin America directly, through agencies, or reseller partners.
What you’ll get to do as a Sales Director:
- Work with leading brands and agencies to sell through the value of IAS’s full measurement, optimization and ROI product suite.
- Act as a consultant and source of truth for Fortune 500 clients
- Be highly visible within the company’s highest revenue-generating sales team
What we're open to seeing in your experience:
- 6+ years of experience selling to large advertising agencies and brands across Latin America
- History of building trusting and collaborative relationships with key senior level stakeholders within advertising agencies or brand direct.
- Autonomous leadership skills to coach a sales team to grow existing sales opportunities and source new sales opportunities
- Experience leading client meetings, QBR's, product training, data analysis, and strategic business reviews, presenting at conferences in person or virtually
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding performance and retention goals
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Thorough knowledge of the ad tech landscape would be very helpful
- Salesforce experience and forecasting acumen
- Fluency in Spanish and English a must.
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.