Sales Enablement Associate at Datadog
Sales Enablement is an integral part of the Growth organization at Datadog -- a unique strategy and operations team driving Datadog’s next phase of growth. We’re interdisciplinary thinkers leveraging diverse business backgrounds in business development, education, management consulting, law, finance and business operations to define, manage and measure Datadog’s global go to market model. Our sales enablement function works across the go-to-market to ensure our company goals are met and our salespeople reach their potential.
The Sales Enablement Associate will serve as an “air traffic controller” for our rapidly growing GTM teams ensuring that our systems work as intended and scale. We’re looking for someone who wants to help “figure it out” and then help get it done.
- Carry out a portfolio of logistics & operations that keep our global enablement system working. This includes managing our bi-monthly Global Sales Calls, Quarterly Business Review, and Sales Kickoff.
- Maintain a global enablement calendar and records of training participation and certifications.
- Ensure that we scale by creating and carrying out repeatable & measurable processes
- Assist in driving education on sales processes, operational updates, and best practices to help increase productivity and adoption of internal systems.
- Consult and assist on a range of special projects and one off tasks as we scale and refine our operating model
- Cultivate strong relationships with Sales, Marketing, and Product Leadership.
- Have 1-3 years of experience working in a sales enablement, business operations, events, or other equivalent operational experience
- Extremely organized and have a strong attention to details, driving toward the most efficient process
- An excellent communicator (written/verbal) skills
- Strong sense of ownership: you have an intrinsic drive to achieve great outcomes
- You’re a curious, investigative learner: you ask lots of questions to identify causes
- Outstanding multi-tasker, able to effectively prioritize projects and pivot where needed with a sense of urgency
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced growth organization
- Passion and energy for the details and for helping others get better
- Strong appetite for learning and growing with the company as we scale
- Collaborate with sales leadership and have an understanding of a sales organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel + Powerpoint, Google Suite, and Jira
- Familiar with a Salesforce, Mindtickle or other learning management systems
Why You Should Apply:
- Generous and competitive global and US benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Datadog is the monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. Our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.