Sales Enablement Associate at DailyPay, Inc.
At DailyPay, we are helping to reinvent the employee experience, starting with its most basic component — pay. We do this by disrupting archaic and transactional payroll processes and creating innovative ways for employees to access and save their earned income, before payday. Through engaging and enriching relationships with our partners, we have become the leader in providing employees on-demand access to their earned income — across all industries — allowing them to exert greater control over their pay and to improve their financial health.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset: our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. Through the success of our product, we have seen monumental growth in our workforce, and we constantly look for exceptional talent to join us. At DailyPay, you are challenged with dynamic tasks that drive your professional development and career growth. Join us on our journey to deliver an innovative pay experience and to empower America’s workforce with the ability to truly harness the power of their pay and take control of their financial lives.The Role:
As a Sales Enablement Associate , you will work with sales representatives on high-profile deals to ensure a great customer experience. Reporting to the Director of Enablement, along with a team of sales analysts, you’ll work cross-functionally to design and deliver comprehensive sales playbooks as our company grows and scales. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of sales enablement experience working with high growth start-ups. You're a self-starter who can create scalable programs, work with little direction, deliver measurable increases in productivity and are excited about the opportunity to shape the development of our quickly growing team. If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.How You Will Make an Impact::
- Become a subject matter expert on our product and offerings
- Provide research on competition, industry trends, and business news to support product positioning and go-to market plans
- Regularly spend time with team members to understand challenges and build sales enablement deliverables to meet their needs
- Utilize Excel and other tools to analyze benefits of DailyPay to partner organizations
- Participate in preparation meetings and debrief meetings regarding sales calls to enable account executives to move a deal through the sales process
- Craft effective sales playbooks in close collaboration with Director of Enablement and the marketing team
- Help identify training the sales team needs to be effective in their role
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years experience in sales or sales support role preferred
- Solid business and financial acumen
- Advanced Excel skills and strong analytical skills
- Experience in Powerpoint presentations
- Strong interpersonal skills, and excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Self-motivated; highly driven to produce results.
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration.
- Excitement for and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a growing team
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Light breakfast, snacks, and a daily stipend for lunch
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.