Sales Enablement Content Specialist at monday.com
The Sales Enablement Content Specialist will enable consulting reps with relevant and useful content/information. Ensure that the content is up to date, easily accessible and and ultimately digestible. Your job is to give our reps the edge throughout their sales cycle and to cut down on time spent in non-revenue generating actions.
About The Role:
- Create, manage and update our internal knowledge base with relevant information to ensure our Consulting processes, policies and various areas of knowledge are captured and easily accessible.
- Manage the communication surrounding needs awareness/content requests and coordinate information with Enterprise Marketing, Sales Enablement & Localization including, but not limited to; (value proposition, necessity, medium, structure, effectiveness & coaching).
- Capture and translate the needs from the Consulting team to better understand areas of improvement for content opportunities.
- Manage and maintain a central online hub of learning materials and best practices to drive merchant success each step of the way; ensuring all content/information is up to date, available and streamlined for access.
- Help to create and maintain certain pieces of content for ease of access and use for our Consulting team. This may include performing internal/external research, gathering information points, generating content and maintaining its validity/standards for use.
- Help to train/explain the messaging associated with new content releases/strategies from our Enterprise Marketing team (in association with our Enablement team/resources/vision).
- Work closely with our Quality Management team to measure the effectiveness of the messaging/content and edit/adjust as necessary (how often is it used, what’s currently missing, how often will it need to be updated, how does it align to goals).
- Minimum of 2-3+ years in Sales/Sales Content experience (understand sales methodologies, goals, definitions and overall KPI’s)
- Experience in working with monday.com, Salesforce, G-Suite, Guru a plus.
- Experience drafting & building content based on business needs/goals to align with our Consulting Team.
- An open and effective communicator with a proven track record of working cross-functionally with Sales, Design, Partners, Product Marketing, Localization, and business teams for enablement-related projects.
- Showcase a deep level of care, ownership, and meticulousness towards your craft