We’re shaping the way companies manage data by helping customers connect the right data, insights, and algorithms for all Data Citizens. When everyone across the organization is enabled with data, true transformation can take place. We are building a team of exceptional people to help us deliver on that promise. If you are interested in a career at the leading edge of technology, we look forward to hearing from you.How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
Joining Collibra’s Field Enablement team, the Sales Enablement Lead - Sales Development Rep will be key to the success, growth and scale of the Collibra sales organization. Our position in the Data Intelligence industry, where we help enterprise customers transform how they find and use data, and power digital transformation, requires a high value sales organization which embraces the customer journey, delivers outcomes quickly and works collaboratively to solve customer needs.
The Sales Enablement Lead - Sales Development Rep will drive onboarding, development and skill enablement which will lead to the strength and success of our Sales Development Rep (SDR) organization. This person will ensure our sellers are ready, skilled, productive, resilient and successful.
The Sales Enablement Lead - Sales Development Rep at Collibra is responsible to:
- Work with the SDR leadership, managers and individuals to design, develop, execute, report and refine impactful, enablement programs for generating pipeline, qualifying prospects and generating interest in Collibra offerings that will benefit customer outcomes
- 5 + years experience in enterprise sales, inside sales, business development
- Familiarity with Sales Enablement, sales training, and on-boarding programs
- Experience building training programs for early-in-career sellers
- Ability to coach individuals and teams to achieve outcomes
- A deep understanding of sales process, specifically the Land-and-expand sales motion
- A growth mindset that is transferable to your coaching and enablement approach
- Highly collaborative and empathetic
- A change agent who is comfortable operating in a growth environment
- Driven to achieve and enable success of others with a team mentality
- An excellent communicator and lifetime learner
- A problem solver
Reporting to Collibra’s VP of Sales Enablement, measures of success are:
- Within your first month, you will assess sales needs, skills and gaps
- Within your third month, you will deliver onboarding for the BDR team
- Within your sixth month, measure success by evaluating the overall business impact of training and enablement, time to seller productivity and cross-functional collaboration.
- Competitive compensation, and private company equity
- Inclusive benefits package allowing enrollment of dependents and partners
- A flexible culture that understands the importance of quality of work over quantity
- An opportunity to work with a diverse, global community of 600+ Collibrians across 18 countries, united by our value of open, direct, and kind
- A culture of company-wide collaboration and shared success.
- Company supported and employee driven resource groups that promote diversity, career development and empowerment
- Learning and development programs to advance your career and personal growth
- Corporate social responsibility initiatives with global reach
- Regular recognition, feedback, and open communication across all levels
- Team building, bonding, mentorship and support to grow confidence, trust and friendships
- Fully stocked kitchens, biweekly catered lunches, and regular social events for when we get back to the office. Until then, we’re finding new ways to stay connected and engaged.
*At Collibra, we’re focused on building a world-class company and culture, and that starts with the people we hire. We take pride in being an equal opportunity employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.*