We are looking for a Sales Enablement Lead to join our Revenue Enablement team and help drive the readiness of our Sales Development, Sales & Customer Success organizations. In this role, you will build on our existing revenue enablement programs and support the development of role specific onboarding and ongoing enablement curriculum. You will combine sales experience with a passion for enablement and strong project management, presentation and communication skills. This role will be remote in the US.You Will
- Partner with Revenue & Sales Development leadership to build on, formalize and enhance existing onboarding and ongoing enablement programs.
- Manage logistics of Revenue & Sales Development onboarding programs.
- Project manage the build of new enablement resources and content, working closely with Marketing, Sales & Customer Success.
- Develop and maintain sales and customer success training curriculum, including self paced courses, online certification exams and instructor led training. Deliver and facilitate training sessions as needed.
- Drive agenda and content creation for revenue events such as Sales Kickoff and training events throughout the year.
- Collaborate on enablement program deliverables for the Revenue & Sales Development organizations.
- Gather feedback from Revenue & Sales Development teams to support continuous improvement of enablement programs.
- Measure the success of enablement initiatives and programs.
- Be accountable for impacting key rep productivity metrics including but not limited to new hire ramp time and % of productive reps.
In your first 30 days, you will complete our general and sales onboarding programs and learn about our message and product. We believe that it's essential for you to take this first month to become familiar with our technology and our company.
In your first 60 days, you will begin to take on project management responsibilities for onboarding and additional revenue enablement initiatives.
After 3 months, you'll be fully integrated into the team. You will execute on the plans you have developed and build curriculum in partnership with internal Subject Matter Experts. You will provide ongoing support for weekly enablement sessions and actively drive forward critical revenue enablement initiatives.
- 5+ years in combined sales, customer success and/or sales enablement experience at a high growth technology company
- Experience building and managing sales development, sales and/or customer success onboarding programs
- Proven program management skills
- Ability to design and deliver curriculum
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills for online or classroom training delivery
- Interest in learning and enablement principles
- Strong verbal and written communication skills