At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
You have an eye for detail and emphasize accuracy in everything you do. You love working closely with others and ensuring that everyone is on the same page in order to drive success. You have a strong background in sales or sales enablement and are eager to leverage that knowledge in a data-driven, entrepreneurial environment.
As a Sales Enablement Manager for Employee Benefits, you will be working with the employee benefits and wellness perks that we make available to our worksite employees (WSEs), which are a critical consideration of our prospects. You will be educating the Sales team and prospective customers on these benefits and will function as a pillar in ensuring that our Account Executives and prospects have the right information when making decisions. These benefits include, but are not limited to, health, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability insurance and wellness perks. Your role will be a combination of hands-on training and relationship management where you will learn valuable skills and work across many departments.Your Success ProfileWhat You Will Work On
- Participate in Justworks prospect presentations and strategy discussions as needed
- Communicate new product releases and process updates to the revenue teams
- Update sales support documentation in our knowledge management system as needed
- Monitor and work with our Training team to update training materials in our learning management system
- Conduct trainings around employee benefits and wellness perks as needed
- Represent the sales organization in cross functional initiatives that impact new business acquisition
- Maintain sales enablement software to ensure it is easily accessible and provides the capabilities sellers need
- Help educate others on Justworks employee benefit plans and wellness perks
- Serve as a liaison between Sales, Marketing and Product teams
- Work closely with the Product and Marketing teams to inform feature enhancements and development of collateral
- Communicate enablement strategy and KPIs to stakeholders
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Good judgement - the exercise of critical thinking, analyzing and assessing problems and implications, identifying patterns, making connections of underlying issues, understanding risks and developing mitigation strategies, and taking ownership of the outcome.
- Detail-oriented - exercises extreme attention to detail; is thorough, accurate, organized, and productive and seeks to understand both the cause and effect of a situation.
- Foundational sales knowledge - the specific set of sales skills (prospecting, cold calling, nurturing, engaging, presenting, negotiating, closing etc) and knowledge (product, markets, trends, business etc) a person possesses to enact the exchange of value between a buyer and the vendor.
- Results-driven - consistently achieves results, even under difficult circumstances.
- Clear communication - the ability to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, visual and non-verbal communication skills, as well as listening skills to gain understanding.
In addition, all Justworkers focus on aligning their behaviors to our core values known as COGIS. It stands for:
- Camaraderie - Day to day you can be seen working together toward a higher purpose. You like to have fun. You’re an active listener, treat people respectfully, and have a strong desire to know and help others.
- Openness - Your default is to be open. You're willing to share information, understand other perspectives, and consider new possibilities. You’re curious, ask open questions, and are receptive to thoughts and feedback from others.
- Grit - You demonstrate grit by having the courage to commit and persevere. You’re committed, earnest, and dive in to get the job done well with a positive attitude.
- Integrity - Simply put, do what you say and say what you'll do. You’re honest and forthright, have a strong moral compass, and strive to match your words with your actions while leading by example.
- Simplicity - Be like Einstein: “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.”
- Minimum of 3 years in a client facing role working cross functionally
- Minimum of 2 years experience in sales or sales enablement
- Demonstrated ability to take complex things and explain them in an easy to understand and coherent manner
- Analytical and use data to support your position
- Ability to collaborate with many different teams and personalities
- High emotional intelligence
- Experience in employee benefits preferred but not required
- PEO experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Proficient to advanced in Salesforce, G-Suite, Powerpoint or Keynote and Excel
- Experience working with Gong and JIRA preferred
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Our DEI Commitment