Sales Enablement Manager
Greater NYC Area
We're looking for a Sales Enablement leader who will make it their mission to drive the effectiveness and efficiency of our sales team. This is an ideal opportunity for a creative coach experienced with designing and delivering highly effective programs that focus on improving sales effectiveness, sales productivity, training, and overall sales results.
This role will give you excellent ownership and exposure to working with other departments within DailyPay such as Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Operations across the country.
- Implement best practices & programs for solution selling, account planning, opportunity management, and competitive selling
- Ensure onboarding curriculum enables representatives to ramp within their first 90 days
- Conduct ongoing training and coordinate with sales leadership to define sales support initiatives
- Collaborate with marketing and other departments to evangelize the need for new content that will educate sales team and advance deals, such as case studies, competitive information fact sheets, and product collateral
- Develop proactive and sophisticated learning resources using existing systems and training programs, as well as assessing a future LMS
Core Competencies & Accomplishments
- BA/BS degree with 3-7 years of relevant professional experience in Sales, Sales Enablement, or Sales Training, preferably in the SaaS/ Tech/ Payroll & HR Tech industry
- Prior Experience with asset management tools like Highspot, Brainshark, etc.
- Fluency with HubSpot or CRM systems and understanding reporting
- Passion for designing processes that scale
At DailyPay, our mission is to offer people their first steps toward financial security. DailyPay partners with companies to offer employees the ability to control when they get paid. Not only does this solution empower financial wellness, but for the company, DailyPay acts as a tool to recruit, retain, and engage their workforce.
This is an opportunity to join a Series c funded financial technology company that is making an incredible impact in the market. It is an exciting time to join our growing team, where we are always learning and expanding our skill sets at an accelerated pace. We are a high performing, collaborative and ambitious team that is excited to make a big impact (in business and in the community).
DailyPay is dedicated to providing the environment, resources, and culture to empower and accelerate our employees professional growth and development. We believe that we are only as good as our people, so we invest in every opportunity to empower our workforce to succeed.
Full List of Benefits
Great health vision, and dental care
Our compensation is competitive
Support in professional and career development
Monthly happy hours and fun team and company outings
Unlimited books from Amazon
Read Full Job Description