Sales Enablement Manager at Centrical
Gameffective helps the world’s leading enterprise companies maximize the value of their employees by improving engagement, alignment and learning.
Like a fitness tracker for work, it presents employees with personalized targets, real-time performance data and feedback, continuously motivating them to challenge themselves and build up their skills.
The platform offers dynamic goals, gamified challenges, adaptive learning, and data-driven feedback - sustainably engaging employees in a quest to reach their full potential.
It really doesn’t get any better. Join us!
· Communicate the business value proposition of the GamEffective products internally to the Product Marketing, Business Development, Account Management teams, and external to prospects and clients.
· Develop impactful messaging and collateral about our customers and campaign results in case studies, testimonials, presentations, and thought leadership that promote GamEffective to customers.
· Be the “Training Guru” and devise sales enablement programs for the global sales teams that ensure they are adequately trained and comfortable bringing the GamEffective products to customers.
· Foster strong relationships with customers to develop key use cases and customer success stories and testimonials.
· Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Technical Writing, or equivalent
· 5+ years’ experience in digital/ technology product marketing (or equivalent) role. Some sales experience a plus, but not required.
· Deep knowledge in sales processes, customer lifecycle management, and performance measurement.
· Proven ability as an articulate product evangelist with internal teams and external prospects/clients
· Demonstrated track record taking ownership of new programs resolving complicated issues
· Proven success in a fast-paced, high output working environment
· Demonstrated ability to think conceptually as well as engage in the detail.
· Strong, analytical problem solver with a common sense and practical solutions orientation.
· Strong attention to detail, editing skills, analytical skills, and thorough understanding of technical documentation.
· A drive to learn quickly and constantly adapt to new challenges.
· Data-driven approach to prioritization of writing efforts and validation of results (ROI).
· Excellent oral and written communication skills – need to be a great listener to understand the needs of the business and can convert product specifications into clear and easily understood features and functionality for the marketing and sales teams.