Sales Enablement Manager
BetterCloud is the first SaaS Operations Management platform, empowering IT and security teams to define, remediate, and enforce management and security policies for SaaS applications. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud for continuous event monitoring, threat remediation, and fully-automated policy enforcement. Which is why CB Insights and the New York Times named BetterCloud as one of “50 Future Unicorns” in 2019. BetterCloud is located in New York City, San Francisco, and Atlanta, GA.
BetterCloud, voted Crain's Best Place to Work for four years in a row, is looking for a highly motivated Sales Enablement Manager to join our rapidly growing team. Our Sales Enablement Team serves as a critical supporting team for our sales team. This role reporting to our Director of Sales Operations and Enablement will assist in all of the efforts Sales Enablement is responsible for. This includes new hire sales training, ongoing sales skills and product training, and sales tools training for our Corporate, Enterprise, and Strategic Account Executives.
- 2-3 years of work experience, ideally in sales, or sales training
- Excellent training, presentation, and communication skills
- Highly organized and able to prioritize work effectively
- No task is too big or too small - you’re able to accomplish specific tasks while seeing the bigger picture
- An aptitude for problem-solving and working cross-functionally with others
- You have a passion for both sales and training
- You have familiarity with Enterprise sales cycles
- Bonus points if familiar with Lessonly/LMS system
- Experience developing content (slides, role-plays, wiki pages, online courses, etc)
- Owning new hire sales onboarding for Account Executives day to day, ensuring instructor-led sessions are scheduled, assignments are completed and feedback is given, so new sales reps are successful from the start
- Owning ongoing sales skills and product training; working closely with our VP of Sales, Director of Sales, and Product Marketing team.
- Maintaining training content for Lessonly (LMS) and live training - slides, exercises, role-play scripts, record and edit videos, training guides etc.
- Assisting with additional sales enablement efforts; things like coordinating training events, creating content for sales meetings, and updating collateral
- Working on ad hoc projects such as working with marketing to ensure sales has everything they need for an upcoming field marketing event, documenting customer stories, etc.
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.