Sales Enablement Manager at DailyPay, Inc.
DailyPay, a New York based technology company, is rapidly accelerating in its mission to help America’s Workforce take control of their financial lives. We are the pioneers in providing employees real-time access to earned wages daily, across all industries, so employees can pay bills on time and avoid late fees and payday loans. Our enterprise and midcap partners, including Berkshire Hathaway, Boston Market, Vera Bradley, Adecco, and Burger King, have reported that DailyPay has improved employee engagement, satisfaction and retention. DailyPay has been recognized for its innovative solutions, including HR Tech’s “Top 10 HRMS Solutions”, PACE's “Best in Show Award”, CreditDonkey’s “Best Finance Technology” and more recently, BuiltInNYC's “50 NYC Startups to Watch”. DailyPay is backed by leading venture capital firms and world-class strategic investors to light the path to financial security of employees throughout the United States.
We're looking for a Sales Trainer who will make it their mission to drive the effectiveness and efficiency of our sales team. This is an ideal opportunity for a creative coach experienced with designing and delivering highly effective programs that focus on improving sales effectiveness, sales productivity, training, and overall sales results.
This role will give you excellent ownership and exposure to working with other departments within DailyPay such as Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Operations across the country.Responsibilities
- You will be the first hire for our training team and report directly to the Director of Business Development and Operations.
- We are looking for a Subject Matter Expert - someone with a background in sales and sales training who will take a coaching approach.
- Be the brand ambassador for all new sales employees and bring excitement about DailyPay and its mission to them.
- Implement best practices & programs for solution selling, account planning, opportunity management, and competitive selling.
- Create new and engaging training materials, as well as improving on existing decks.
- Ensure onboarding curriculum enables sales representatives to ramp within their first 90 days
- Conduct ongoing group trainings and one-on-ones while coordinating with sales leadership to identify and define sales support initiatives.
- Collaborate with marketing and other departments on new content that will educate the sales team and advance deals, such as case studies, competitive information fact sheets, and product collateral
- Develop proactive and sophisticated learning resources using existing systems and training programs, as well as assessing a future LMS
- We encourage you to apply for the role even if you don’t hit every check mark
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a SaaS environment (6+ if a mix of other industries) and holds certifications in/understands the science of training
- Experience training in classroom & virtual settings (PowerPoint, Role play, lecture, games/activities, etc)
- Is organized; has project management experience in creating and running training programs, creating content and curriculum in the past
- Evaluated and measured effectiveness of sales trainings
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Detail oriented and dynamic personality - will need to keep the audience's attention and build relationships with them
- Is a strategic thinker
- Passionate about training
- Prior experience with asset management tools like Highspot, Brainshark, etc.
- Fluency with HubSpot or CRM systems and understanding reporting
- Proficient in PowerPoint
At DailyPay, our mission is to offer people their first steps toward financial security. DailyPay partners with companies to offer employees the ability to control when they get paid. Not only does this solution empower financial wellness, but for the company, DailyPay acts as a tool to recruit, retain, and engage their workforce.
This is an opportunity to join a Series C funded financial technology company that is making an incredible impact in the market. It is an exciting time to join our growing team, where we are always learning and expanding our skill sets at an accelerated pace. We are a high performing, collaborative and ambitious team that is excited to make a big impact (in business and in the community).
DailyPay is dedicated to providing the environment, resources, and culture to empower and accelerate our employees professional growth and development. We believe that we are only as good as our people, so we invest in every opportunity to empower our workforce to succeed.
Full List of Benefits
Great health vision, and dental care
Our compensation is competitive
Support in professional and career development
Monthly happy hours and fun team and company outings
Unlimited books from Amazon