Sales Enablement Manager at BetterCloud
BetterCloud is the first provider of SaaSOps solutions to manage and secure the digital workplace. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across a company’s SaaS application portfolio. A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, the company established the first-ever “SaaS Application Management and Security Framework” via two published books entitled “The IT Leader’s Guide to SaaSOps” — Vol. 1: “A Six-part Framework for Managing Your SaaS Applications” & Vol. 2: “How to Secure Your SaaS Applications.” BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA and Atlanta, GA.
BetterCloud, voted Crain's Best Place to Work for four years in a row, is looking for a highly motivated Sales Enablement Manager to join our rapidly growing team.
Our Sales Enablement Team serves as a critical supporting team for our Go-to-Market teams. This role reporting to our Director of Sales Operations and Enablement will assist in all of the efforts Sales Enablement is responsible for. This includes new hire training, ongoing skills and product training, and tools training for our Corporate, Enterprise, and Strategic Account Executives and Customer Success Managers.
- 2-3 years of sales enablement or training program experience
- Excellent training, presentation, and communication skills
- Highly organized and able to prioritize work effectively
- No task is too big or too small - you’re able to accomplish specific tasks while seeing the bigger picture
- An aptitude for problem-solving and working cross-functionally with others
- You have familiarity with Enterprise sales cycles
- Bonus points if familiar with Lessonly/LMS system
- Experience developing content (slides, role-plays, wiki pages, online courses, etc)
- Owning new hire sales onboarding for Account Executives and Customer Success Managers day to day, ensuring instructor-led sessions are scheduled, assignments are completed and feedback is given, so new Account Executives and Customer Success Managers are successful from the start
- Owning ongoing enablement (sales and customer success skills and product training); working closely with our VP of Sales, Director of Sales and Customer Success, and Product Marketing team.
- Maintaining training content for Lessonly (LMS) and live training - slides, exercises, role-play scripts, record and edit videos, training guides etc.
- Driving additional effectiveness and enablement efforts; things like coordinating training events, creating content for sales meetings, and updating collateral
- Working on ad hoc projects such as working with marketing to ensure sales has everything they need for an upcoming field marketing event, documenting customer stories, etc.
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.