Unqork is the no-code platform that’s pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we’re creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
We’re seeking a people-oriented teacher to lead the delivery and execution of sales onboarding and training programs. This team member will work with sales, product marketing, sales enablement, and others to ensure that the field is equipped with the most current go-to-market strategy and messaging. The successful sales enablement manager will play a key role by introducing new sales hires to Unqork and equipping them with the tools, strategy, and messaging they’ll need to successfully sell our platform.
- Deliver in-person and virtual sales onboarding and training programs that arm sellers with the essential knowledge and skills required to be successful in their role.
- Maintain an effective curriculum that’s easily consumable by members of our sales team: including the optimization of existing content and material creation.
- Own the outcomes of your training programs: continually measure program compliance and business impact of each program.
- Attend customer meetings and embed with our go-to-market teams to develop a clear perspective on how to improve our training programs.
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years in sales or 5+ years in a training, enablement, or teaching role.
- Experience developing and delivering dynamic training curriculums.
- Experience working cross-functionally with experts from Sales, Marketing, Engineering and Product.
- Exceptional verbal and written communicator.
- BA/BS degree is required.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.