Electric is a Series B startup backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Bowery Capital, GGV Capital, Primary Venture Partners and led by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs, operators and technologists. With software forming the foundation of every office, Electric is the world’s first all-in-one, modern IT support solution that can truly meet the needs of growing businesses.. Through a chat interface, personalized service and flat-rate pricing we keep our client’s email, computers, Wi-Fi and software running smoothly at a fraction of the cost and headaches normally experienced with traditional managed service providers.
Our company is a fun, fast-paced environment with enormous opportunities for career advancement. We are seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented go-getters who want to move up in a tech startup.
Are you seeking a career as part of a world-class sales team in a fast-paced environment that allows you to thrive at one of the world’s fastest growing companies? Do you want to have a tremendous impact on that growth? Electric is seeking high energy, driven professionals with exceptional sales instincts, business acumen and training expertise to join our Sales Enablement team.
What You’ll Do
We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic Sales Enablement Manager to join our Enablement team to help drive onboarding, coaching and training for our new hires and enablement of our existing members. In this individual contributor role, you will deliver the in-person Sales Academy Bootcamp experience to new field hires and help prepare them prior to their arrival. You will also be responsible for shadowing calls, listening to call recordings, and providing actionable feedback, for creating content and curricula, and administering tools that impact our entire sales organization.
The ideal candidate is passionate about coaching, training, and crafting curricula that accelerate the growth of new hires and ensures the success of our sales teams. This is an amazing opportunity to have a significant impact on the time to ramp of our new sales hires, as well as to increase overall business productivity.
Who You Are
- Deliver four to eight-week onboarding and training programs comprised of in-classroom training, self-paced on-demand learning, peer mentorship program, demo certification, and Sales Academy for new Sales Development Representatives, Account Executives, and Sales Managers
- Provide hands-on training through call shadowing and by listening to call recordings, and give direct feedback
- Enable sales managers to ensure that key training concepts are continually reinforced
- Inspire and educate our new field hires, integrating the building blocks for their role-specific learning path
- Produce interactive exercises to drive high level of engagement and knowledge retainment
- Create and administer quizzes and exams to measure learning and understanding of key concepts
- Collaborate to react quickly to any decrease in metrics, putting a plan into place with stakeholders to make immediate improvements.
- Partner with Sales Leadership and Enablement to identify knowledge and skill gaps across the field team and roll out targeted programs
- Coordinate mentorship and shadow programs with sales and support managers
- Collaborate with Human Resources to coordinate new hire start dates across all our offices.
What Will You Bring
- BA or BS in Business Administration, Psychology, Advertising, Communications, Journalism, Political Science, Liberal Arts, History and/or equivalent formal training or experience
- Minimum of 1 year SaaS sales management experience and/or 4 years of SaaS sales experience or minimum of 2+ years of sales enablement, sales training and/or consulting experience
- Proven track record in creating, delivering, and training successfully with measurable results in fast paced environments
- Proven track record of working with and influencing sales members and executives
- Strong ability to represent concepts, as well as summarize and communicate complex ideas into curriculum with a strong sense of how sales professionals think, operate and absorb training
- Passion for coaching and educating others
- Strong process and analytical skills to identify inefficiencies and create improvements
- You have a collaborative working style, experience working across the company with teams of varied size to achieve common goals
- Familiarity with formal sales methodologies such as Challenger Sales, Sandler Sales, and SPIN preferred
- Experience in fast-growth, SaaS startup environments highly desired