Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we’re looking for a Sales Enablement Manager to join our Talent Development team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
As a Sales Enablement Manager you will foster a culture of learning and growth within IAS’ Sales organization while driving global consistency in execution. The successful candidate will lean on their own sales experience to deliver coaching, mentoring, and enablement that develops team capabilities and drives productivity through best use of sales tools and techniques.
What you’ll be doing as the Sales Enablement Manager:
- Work alongside Sales and GTM Leaders to drive strategic direction and execution
- Prepares new sales hires by conducting and scheduling orientation; partner with managers to develop coaching plans
- Determines training needs by observing sales encounters and studying sales results reports; create targeted learning opportunities based on results.
- Work cross-functionally to improve existing content, and create new content as required, including but not limited to documentation, training materials, recorded training sessions, automation, gamification, and certifications.
- Measure, track, and report on training effectiveness.
What we're open to seeing in your experiences:
- Have experience implementing different coaching and sales methodologies such as Value Selling, Challenger Sales, and Power Messaging
- Proactive, self-motivated, and self-directed; able to drive deliverables and results which involve teams that do not directly report to you.
- Experience with Sales, Learning and Enablement tools, including but not limited to Learning Management Systems, Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Navigator, Loopio, Outreach (you do not have to be proficient in all these tools)
- Have mentorship or management experiences, and a genuine desire to help others achieve their goals.
- 2+ years in sales would be great, but not required
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global leader in digital ad verification, ensuring that ads are viewable by real people in safe and suitable environments. IAS’s mission is to be the global benchmark for trust and transparency in digital media quality for the world’s leading brands, publishers and platforms. We do this through data-driven technologies with actionable real-time signals and insight. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in New York, IAS works with thousands of top advertisers and premium publishers worldwide. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of companies. For more information, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.