Sales Enablement Specialist (training) at monday.com
We are looking for a Sales Trainer to design and deliver educational programs for our sales teams.
Responsibilities include conducting skills gap analyses, preparing learning material and evaluating results after each training session.
You will be the primary contact for all newly hired employees on the sales team, aiding in their in-depth understanding of our product, tactics in which we present the tool as a solution for . potential clients, and the sales process in its entirety.
You will also help to identify opportunities to adjust, improve and create new and existing curriculum, training sessions and improvement scenarios
Ultimately, you will help increase the overall performance of our sales teams and ensure they have the skills to achieve their goals.
- Conduct skills gap analyses to identify areas of improvement
- Design training curricula within time and budget constraints
- Produce physical and digital educational material (e.g. videos and case studies)
- Onboard new salespeople
- Coordinate individual and team performance review sessions to discuss strengths and
- Monitor sales objectives and results
- Collect feedback from trainees and managers about training courses
- Report on impact of training programs (e.g. sales achieved)
- Maintain updated records of training material, curricula and costs
● At least 3 years in a sales closing role or adjacent training role.
● Must have experience in management, training or onboarding in a SaaS environment.
● Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency in instructional design; including but not
limited to; lesson planning/design, implementation, evaluation, writing objectives and drafting task initiatives.
● Must be a strong team player with willingness to assist individuals outside of immediate training sessions.
● Possess multi-tasking, problem-solving and public speaking skills.
● Demonstrated ability to learn and explain unfamiliar software applications.