Sales Enablement Specialist
Train our growing sales team!
As a Sales Enablement Specialist, you will work closely with our Product, Revenue, and Internal Sales team to build impactful training strategies to disseminate to our sales team.
Through these partnerships you will assess ongoing challenges and identify opportunities to increase sales productivity using measurable and scalable training methodologies.
- Owning new hire sales onboarding: day to day, ensuring instructor-led sessions are scheduled, assignments are completed and feedback is given, so new sales reps are successful from the start
- Owning ongoing sales skills, product training, 1 on 1 and group trainings
- Assisting with additional sales enablement efforts; things like coordinating training events, creating content for sales meetings, and updating collateral
- Accurately measure the effectiveness of implemented trainings and continue to evolve training initiatives based on analysis
- Conduct ongoing needs analysis to determine training needs and delivery methods
- Working on ad hoc projects such as working with marketing to ensure sales has everything they need for an upcoming field marketing event, documenting customer stories, etc.
Required Experience And Qualifications:
- 3+ years in software sales experience, ideally 1+ years in training capacity
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- BA/BS Degree
- Expertise with CRMs, CRM reporting, and sales automation tools (Salesforce, Salesloft Cadence, TryProspect)
- Passionate about sales
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for. Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Happy, Helpful, Humble, and Hungry: Check out more about our company culture here.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role,
submit here and you'll be eligible for $5,000!