Sales Enablement Specialist at Talkwalker
Greater NYC Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 10:00 a.m. (EST) on Tuesday, December 31, 2019
At Talkwalker, our Sales team is responsible to attract, nurture and close business opportunities generated from both inbound, outbound and partner activities. They are responsible to connect with prospective clients to introduce them to Talkwalker and demonstrate the value of our analytics platform throughout the Marketing, Communications and Insights departments.
Talkwalker is an online and social data analytics software company specialized in listening, analytics and reporting that empowers over 2,000 brands analyzing online conversations on social networks in 187 languages. The company is extremely international with their headquarters based in the city center of Luxembourg and has additional offices in New York City, San Francisco, Frankfurt, Singapore, and Paris.
The role of the Sales Enablement Specialist is to maximize the success of all new sales hires globally by delivering global world-class training, and developing the professional skills of all tenures’ Sales Individual contributors on an ongoing basis.
Our Individual Contributors must be extensively guided and trained in the Value Selling methodology, Talkwalker’s best practices, interpersonal and business skills in order to become the top technology sales in the industry, able to deliver unparalleled value to our clients and prospects.
- Improve Sales Processes by enabling reps to spend more time on selling
- Minimize ramp up time of new hires through custom on-boarding paths, active coaching and our sales boot camp
- Improve ongoing learning (e-learning, face to face) processes
- Participate in regular dialogues and problem solving sessions with sales leaders to close gaps in value selling, best practices related to targeting, building pipeline and driving high conversion rates
- Provide guidance to regional management teams to ensure operational consistency and share best practices in driving growth
- Support Geo/Region Lead in creating an unrivaled environment for associates to grow and develop their careers
- You have 3+ years of experience in sales and preferably software sales
- Experience in the PR, Marketing or Consumer Research industry is a plus
- You have a University degree or equivalent experience
- You are fluent in English. Fluency in French, German is a plus!
- You have a strong drive, enjoy working and helping people, thinking outside the box and simply get things done
- Competitive base salary
- 100% Medical, Dental and Vision Plan coverage for employees
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
- Summer Friday Program
- FSA, HSA, Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Wellness reimbursement for gym memberships
- Phone Stipend
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Family Leave
We have been recognized by the Forrester Wave Social Listening Report as a Strong Performer. For us, it validates everything that we are striving for – happy customers, super-powerful product, groundbreaking AI technology, and an abundance of clean and accurate social data.
Our colleagues are coming from 35+ different countries around the world and we have a total headcount of over 250 employees. Being a rapidly-growing organisation, our goal is to be 500+ employees by the end of 2020.
For more information, please visit our website or Instagram.
Read Full Job Description