Sales Enablement Specialist at Bread
Bread is a technology company that aims to transform the way the world shops online. We build tools, technologies and APIs that allow e-commerce merchants to integrate installment loan financing and other alternative payment products anywhere in their customers’ shopping journey. Bread was started in 2015 by financial technology veterans, and has experienced explosive growth to date. We’re backed by top investors including Menlo Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Kinnevik, among others.
This position is an essential, strategic component of the Bread Sales team. The Sales Enablement Specialist acts as a partner with the Account Executives to build strategic sales plans and generate successful business proposals that are sellable and deliverable. This person will also help develop the strategic foundation for Bread’s work with clients and potential clients, across verticals.
Your role at Bread:
- Develop process to generate proposals and deliver RFP responses.
- Lead the development and authoring of new business proposals to potential clients including formal responses to requests for proposals (RFP’s), by pulling research data, collaborating with cross functionally.
- Develop strategic presentations explaining the custom elements of the proposed plan to go along with proposals and analyses.
- Design and develop Programmatic sales training curriculum and certification program.
- Identify knowledge and skill set gaps and roll out trainings to address
- Aid in the integration of a Learning and Development platform.
- Help to facilitate and organize all New Hire Onboarding and Sales Process Training sessions, including managing logistics, agendas, calendars, speakers and rooms for training activities, etc.
- Work with Marketing to create consistent, effective and engaging sales collateral.
- Proactively looks for industry best practices to identify and implement Programmatic selling techniques (Solution Selling, Disrupting Selling, Social Selling).
- Assess and improve upon the impact of existing training offerings through effective measurement and assessment of program
- Support sales in selling, as needed.
- Assisting in various projects as needed. Contribute to innovation around formal frameworks and methodologies for approaching new business proposals, custom analysis, the RFP process, and client strategic development.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing and/or business.
- 2-4 years of relevant sales enablement experience
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for interactive/e-commerce strategy
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel and most importantly:
- Elite PowerPoint skills
- An open-minded self-starter, with a can-do attitude in a complex, ambiguous environment
- Incredible attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a challenging and fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency