Sales Enablement Specialist at Onna
We’re Onna: a fast-growing tech startup based in New York with offices in Barcelona and Research Triangle Park. Our international team is composed of fun, experienced, and hard-working individuals on a mission to make information easily accessible and useful, no matter where it lives. Our platform connects popular applications like GSuite, Slack, Office 365 and makes information accessible, useful, and private for our clients (Electronic Arts, Dropbox, and Fitbit, to name a few.) In May 2019 we closed an $11M Series A led by Dawn Capital with the participation of our integration partners Slack Fund and Dropbox - and we’re focused on building an amazing team to deliver the best product possible.
Onna has an immediate opportunity for a passionate and data-driven Sales Enablement Specialist to join our Go-To-Market team. The Sales Enablement Specialist will work with the Sales Operations Manager to develop impactful sales content for internal training programs and initiatives: accelerating new hire performance ramp-up and ensuring ongoing sales effectiveness. The Sales Enablement Specialist will also ensure that content is reflective of evolving product enhancements and sales strategies.
If you’re excited to join a small but fast-growing team, we want to meet you! Our work environment is lighthearted, fast-paced, exciting, and flexible. We’ll provide you with the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to take your career to the next level.
What you’ll do:
- Own new hire sales onboarding for SDRs, Account Executives, and Client Success Managers day to day, ensuring instructor-led sessions are scheduled, assignments are completed and feedback is given, so that new team members are successful from the start.
- Own ongoing enablement (sales and client success skills and product training); working closely with our VP of Revenue, Sales Operations Manager, Head of Client Success, and Product Marketing team.
- Maintain training content and live training - slides, exercises, role-play scripts, record and edit videos, training guides etc.
- Provide regular updates to key stakeholders. Collaborate with Sales Operations, Sales Leadership, Sales, Marketing, Product Management and other relevant internal partners to create and showcase the skills, tools, products, and features/functionality that should be represented in all e-learning and other training materials.
- Drive additional effectiveness and enablement efforts; things like coordinating training events, creating content for sales meetings, and updating collateral, ensuring that materials are produced and revised as soon as possible and are constantly kept current.
- Work on ad hoc projects as needed: collaborating with marketing to ensure sales has everything they need for an upcoming field marketing event, documenting client stories, etc.
- Make recommendations for additional instructional programs; initiate suggestions for improvements, expansions, elimination, etc. of training materials/content inclusive of videos/e-learnings and other sales training collateral.
- Partner with internal key stakeholders in the build of scripts, consult on project priorities, provide product pipeline information to ensure that the e-learning and other training projects can quickly adapt to fit sales and business needs.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree, with a preference for business-related disciplines
- 1-3 years of sales enablement or sales training program experience
- You have proven experience translating information into understanding, and implementing e-learning modules and other relevant training materials.
- Familiarity with a CRM; Expert in excel and or google sheets
- Knowledge of the legal industry is a plus
- Previous experience in a startup is a plus
Who you are and what you can do:
- You have strong analytical skills and strong attention to detail.
- You are highly organized and able to prioritize work effectively; no task is too big or too small and you're able to accomplish specific tasks while seeing the bigger picture.
- You are self-motivated and personable and have an aptitude for problem-solving and working cross-functionally with others.
- You have excellent training, presentation, and communication skills.
- You are consistently curious about sales and product developments and gaining familiarity and expertise in multiple practice areas.
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and are able to coordinate several projects simultaneously with limited supervision.
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies
- Monthly gym membership stipend
- Professional development stipend
- Commuter perks
- Monthly group activities
- Dog-friendly office
Onna is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You must have authorization to work in the US.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.