Sales Enablement Specialist at Peloton
We are looking for a self-motivated, data-driven, Sales Enablement Specialist to join our Sales Operations & Enablement team here at Peloton. This role will be responsible for partnering with all Sales channels and geographies, plus cross-functionally working with our Sales Operations, Enterprise Systems, Marketing, Creative, and Learning & Development teams to help empower our sales team’s best-in-class member experience.
Success in this position requires detail oriented thinking, a bias towards action and execution, comfort with KPI reporting, and project management skills. An ability to partner with and influence a wide variety of key stakeholders plus a foundational understanding of sales processes and tools is critical. The candidate should be open minded to challenge the status quo and thrive while working in a complex and rapidly changing organization.
- Enablement programs: Design, test, and scale enablement programs across areas such as sales productivity and effectiveness, sales process and methodology implementation, sales communication cadences, and member buying experiences
- Cross functional partnerships: Partner with cross-functional teams to launch new processes, tools, and trainings with the sales teams
- Content library: Create and maintain a sales enablement content and asset library to empower sales users with the most updated and accurate information on products and services
- Sales tool adoption: Drive education and adoption of sales tools through creating training materials, hosting live / virtual / recorded training sessions, and maintaining a training resource repository
- Knowledge sharing: Improve knowledge sharing across sales channels, regions, and other key stakeholders
- KPI reporting: Develop and routinely report out on KPIs across Enablement initiatives to measure progress, effectiveness, utilization, and overall success
- Enablement team updates: Document and report on sales enablement efforts and help with internal stakeholder communications
- Experience working on sales focused cross-functional initiatives with a proven track record in taking projects from opportunity to execution with strong results
- Experience gathering, documenting and sharing project requirements and updates
- Experience developing sales enablement content along with maintaining an asset library
- Experience creating training materials (instructional playbooks, videos and animations) and comfort leading live training sessions
- Experience creating and maintaining effective and efficient KPI reporting
- Strong listening, written, and verbal communication skills
- Data-driven, analytical, detailed oriented, and a problem solver
- Familiarity with Salesforce and sales automation tooling
- 3-5 years experience in sales enablement, operations, strategy consulting, product/program management roles
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.