Sales Engineer, Corporate Accounts
Do you want to work for one of the most exciting and fastest growing cloud companies? Box is the leader in cloud content management and is looking for a consultative and ambitious Corporate Sales Engineer to join the team.
We are one of the fastest growing cloud companies in history, with over 76,000 customers and 65% of the Fortune 500. As a Sales Engineer, you will align and support our Corporate Sales Team by owning technical discussions, product demonstrations, POC's and proving business value to influence closed deals. You will serve as a product and industry expert, driving deep discovery and understanding of our customers' business to build relevant solutions on the Box platform.
You possess the ability to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical audiences, and thrive in fast-paced environments. You have familiarity with cloud technologies, strong presentation skills, and feel comfortable acting as the technical expert and having your voice be heard throughout the sales cycle.
The Sales Engineering team at Box is made up of industry experts hailing from diverse backgrounds. We're looking for someone who can make an immediate impact to both our revenue and team culture. If you have a passion for learning, self-betterment, and gifs we want to speak to you!
- Lead technical discussions and product presentations to everyone from a CEO to an IT admin
- Work daily with the Corporate Sales Team to drive new revenue
- Become a Box product and industry expert, rapidly learn the Cloud Content Management and Box model
- Be the voice of the customer - interface directly with our product team based on customer feature requests
- 3+ years of relevant sales, technical, or customer facing experience, ideally within SaaS and/or ECM
- Passion for cloud technologies
- Experience leading strategic and complex customer engagements
- Consistent over-achievement in past experiences
- Technically adept with experience in web technologies and API's
- Must be a Box user (it's free!)