Sales Engineer II at Vimeo (Greater NYC Area, NY)
Vimeo is looking for a Sales Engineer to join our growing team! As a Sales Engineer, you will work with content creators and businesses, interpreting and evaluating their needs and communicating how Vimeo can help! Vimeo’s Sales Engineers are highly collaborative and fully versed in the technical aspects of Vimeo’s platforms, partnering with Sales as a technical resource, architecting solutions for potential customers, and working with our customer success and product teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Work hand-in-hand with the Vimeo Sales team during the pre-sales process.
- Work with companies across varying industries, evaluating their requirements and helping them solve their video hosting, monetization, and live streaming needs
- Be the Product Expert, effectively discussing and demonstrating relevant Vimeo product offerings and features to potential customers
- Document customer requirements, design and validate proposed solution workflows, and document for sharing back to clients
- Partner with Vimeo’s Product teams to stay abreast of new product features and enhancements that affect the Sales process
- Contribute to the productization of Vimeo’s offerings by collecting and providing customer feedback to Product and Engineering
- Provide responses to technical requirements in the RFI/RFP process
Skills & Knowledge You Should Possess:
- 3+ years of Sales Engineering or related experience, preferably in SaaS
- Understanding of live and on-demand video workflows
- Fluency in Spanish or Portuguese
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate and collaborate respectfully and effectively with both technical and non-technical teams
- Ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities
- Comfort working in a fluid, fast-paced environment
- Strong user focus, and a passion for Vimeo and our creative community
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs