Grubhub is dedicated to connecting hungry diners with our wide network of restaurants across the country. Our innovative technology, easy-to-use platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities make us an industry leader today, and in the future of online food ordering.
We strive to create a workplace that reflects the diversity of our customers and the communities we serve. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, take risks, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
We have a fast-paced environment and that is what our teams thrive on. Grubhub believes in empowering people and offering opportunities for development, as well as professional growth. We value strong, positive relationships in all areas: with each other, our customers and our greater community. Want to be a part of a team of diverse collaborators in an authentically fun culture? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what's your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
The Impact You Will Make
- Be an expert in our product functionality and provide compelling product demonstrations to clients
- Create and own any documentation to have our clients gain comfort with our solutions and the security behind it
- Interface directly with product and engineering teams to provide feedback on objections that are stopping our deals from going forward
- Work closely with our sales and account management teams and be the primary technical resource in closing deals
- Take ownership of any technical blockers on deals and be the champion to other departments on what is needed to overcome objections
- Research and understand trends and competition in the market to provide feedback to best position us against the competition
- Manage initiatives around security and bringing new products to market
What You Bring to the Table
- Have a deep understanding of PCI regulations and the underlying technical requirements
- Experience with POS systems and credit card processing, preferably in an enterprise environment
- Ability to speak knowledgeably to a variety of technical topics: Networking, Identity Management, InfoSec, Encryption, Software Development
- Curiosity to learn and assimilate technical information quickly, enthusiasm to share knowledge
- Experience architecting & estimating deep technical custom solutions
- Desire to get into the details and deeply understand the problem, ability to think creatively of solutions
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize across multiple sales opportunities at the same time
- Strong communication (spoken/written) and relationship building skills
- 4+ years of experience in a technical sales role
- 2+ years dealing directly with PCI compliance
- Bonus: Experience with higher education and/or large scale food service operations
And Of Course, Perks!
- PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. We provide programs that support your overall well-being such as generous medical benefits, employee network groups, company-wide fitness challenges, and a comfortable and casual workplace! We also support our parents by offering 8 weeks of paid parent bonding time, a 4-week returnship program, and 6-8 weeks paid medical leave.
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. From day one, we empower you to lead and be an active participant in your career growth. We provide continuous learning opportunities, training, and coaching and mentorship programs.
- MealPerks. Who's ready for some lunch? We provide our employees with a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants. We also offer company-wide meals several times a year to bring our Grubhub family together.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives. Some of our popular past events include: Wing-eating contests, Grubtoberfest, 5k Runs, Bring Your Child to Work Day, regular happy hours, and more!
- Social Impact. We believe in the importance of serving the communities that support our business. In addition, employees are given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster . If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected]