We are currently looking to add a talented Sales Engineer to our growing team! The Enterprise Sales Engineer is responsible for driving all aspects of the technical sale, from discovery to demo to close. SEs are both sales focused and technically savvy. They can sell to the C-suite and work with end users to creatively solve technical challenges. SEs work with Sales, Marketing and Product to bridge technical gaps to our prospects and customers. You should be ambitious, driven and ready to work in a dynamic and fun team environment.
The Enterprise Sales Engineer role is focused on large strategic prospects, and is very strategic to Bizzabo’s growth initiatives. In this role we are particularly looking for someone who has experience within the event industry and working with event management platforms.
Bizzabo powers immersive in-person, virtual, and hybrid experiences. The Bizzabo Event Experience OS is a data-rich open platform that allows Event Experience Leaders to manage events, engage audiences, activate communities, and deliver powerful business outcomes — all while keeping attendee data private and secure. Bizzabo powers events for world-leading brands, from Fortune 100 enterprise organizations and financial institutions to creative agencies and scaling tech companies. Bizzabo was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy, and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has more than 300 employees in its New York, Tel-Aviv, Kyiv, and London offices, as well as 15+ remote locations around the world.
Community Details and Perks:
The Bizzabo Community
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We don’t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruitio
We believe the future of events is all about choice and flexibility, which is why we've adopted a remote-friendly hybrid model for our workforce. We have offices in several major global cities, and we encourage our team to gather in-person without any requirements about how often that happens. Additionally, we have people working from 15+ remote locations around the world.
What you’ll be doing:
- Conducting client discovery calls with Sales team members
- Meeting and leading discovery with prospects to understand technical and workflow needs
- Developing win strategies with the sales team to help win new business
- Delivering high impact software demonstration
- Contribute to sales scripts, lead customer discovery, implement prototypes, share knowledge expertise, and guide solution development/deployment
- Deliver high-impact demonstrations to customers
- Creating impactful presentations and being a dynamic presenter
- Testing and managing the demonstration environment to ensure readiness and strong use cases
- Developing trust and confidence with prospective customers
- Supporting the sales team to answer technical questions
- Educating prospects on how Bizzabo can potentially fit into their events ecosystem and provide value
- Partnering with enterprise account executives to strategize on how to move key accounts forward in the evaluation process
- Deliver product feedback and new requirements based on your experiences in the field
Who you are:
- Minimum 5 years of Sales Engineer experience for a software company
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, to both technical and executive audiences
- Well versed in managing technically challenging conversations and conveying expertise and value to build trusting, lasting relationships
- Ability to work independently, while managing multiple accounts and projects simultaneously; you are able to juggle many tasks at the same time, while prioritizing and having a sense of urgency
- You have keen analytical and problem solving skills
- Well versed in the event industry and experience working with and selling event management platforms
- Ability to travel domestically (up to 40%)
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with production and/or content delivery via modern web technologies such as RTMP, WebRTC, SIP and related
- BA/BS or equivalent education - Computer Science/Engineering degree is a plus