Sales Engineer at MaestroQA (Greater NYC Area, NY or Remote)
Our mission is to help companies across the world improve their customers’ experiences with better customer support. Our solutions streamline quality assurance practices, improve customer support coaching, and provide data-driven reporting. We’re growing rapidly to help reshape how some of the world’s fastest-growing and most innovative companies — including Zoom, Etsy, Stitch Fix, DoorDash, Lyft, and Shopify — engage with their customers.
We believe that great products are created by people with different backgrounds, cultures, skills, interests, and perspectives. At Maestro, we’re proud to work daily to build a culture of belonging, and we encourage people to be their authentic and best selves to work each day.
Location: This role can be based anywhere.
About the Role
As an early Sales Engineer on the team, you’ll fill a key role in ensuring our most important prospects have a high-quality experience.
You will be pre-sales focused and be a strategic resource deployed to solve complex use cases. You will work alongside and partner with Enterprise Sales to understand each client's business and technical requirements and driving them to realize a fast time-to-value from their investment in MaestroQA as efficiently as possible.
This is an opportunity to bring your experience as an implementation expert, solutions architect, business analyst, and technical solutions along with a high level of competence, curiosity, and focus.
- Ensure the Sales team exceeds revenue goals
- Work alongside Sales as the ultimate product expert
- Thoroughly understand all aspects of the MaestroQA platform in order to explain the technology to all types of users.
- Solution complex use cases and explain them in layman’s terms to prospects, including to craft demo stories
- Collaborate with Account Executives to execute trials
- Be the prospect’s trusted advisor to ensure they get the correct value out of MaestroQA.
- Help eliminate bottlenecks by working cross-functionally (Sales, Support, Product Management, Engineering) in order to get deals across the line.
- Work closely with our most strategic prospects’ technical and security teams.
- Complete RFPs and questionnaires in the context of sales cycles.
- Contribute reusable assets to the Sales Engineering team and the company at large.
- Collaborate closely with Product Marketing, Product Management, and Engineering to learn how to sell our solutions and give feedback from the field.
- 4+ years as SaaS enterprise sales engineering
- Experience with security and privacy pertaining to SaaS systems
- Understanding of APIs, JSON, and webhooks
- Experience with Customer Experience systems is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding presenting skills to both technical and executive audiences
- Able to make the complex sound simple!
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
MaestroQA does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors.