Zipari is a technology start-up company based in DUMBO, Brooklyn, NY. Our mission is to disrupt the insurance industry by introducing consumer-centric solutions powered by data analytics. We are looking for individuals who want to build a company, a culture and solve complex challenges. The Zipari team members have strong work ethics, believe in what Zipari is building, and are willing to play whatever role is necessary to achieve the company’s goals. Our team has movie geeks, foodies, talented musicians and a mix of random elements that make us one: The Zipari team!
What You'll Be Doing
- Managing proof-of-concept and customized demos for prospect customers as well as third-party partners.
- Operating across the Zipari organization to coordinate resources required for specialized sales presentations.
- Working directly with Sales Directors to capture and understand prospect’s wants and needs.
- Advocating internally for customers, working directly with our product team to provide input on product roadmap.
- Performing product demos to customers and partners that articulate the value propositions of Zipari’s product suite.
- Crafting and delivering technical presentations of offerings to prospect customers.
- Acting as liaison between customer and Zipari technical resources.
- Serving as Technical Subject Matter Expert on sales calls and in-person presentations.
- Assisting on large RFP responses.
- At least 3 years experience at a software-as-a-service company
- Proven work experience in a Sales or Sales Support role
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS. Understanding of Python and AngularJS a plus
- Understanding of the technical ecosystem of a Health Plan (claims systems, UM systems, etc.)
- Ability to work well with both IT and business people
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including Executive and C-level
- Proven ability to juggle multiple tasks at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Experience with a health insurance carrier or organization supporting health insurance is a plus
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and against tight deadlines
- BA/BS degree in relevant field preferred
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Unlimited MetroCard
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Awesome team with the ability to help define the culture
- Fun work environment and team events (Friday happy hours, foosball tournaments and movie nights)
Read Full Job Description