Sales Engineer at VentureDevs
VentureDevs provides strategy, design and development services to top startups and global enterprises. We are a diverse team of creative collaborators with ambitious growth goals (we more than tripled our growth this year alone) and are searching for a NYC-based Sales Engineer to join the squad. This hybrid sales and technical role is perfect for any technically minded individual who also loves networking and discovering new sales opportunities. This position is entirely remote but requires your home base to be New York City.
- Conduct in-depth technical consultations and prepare client proposals.
- Successfully match client pain points / goals to VentureDevs solutions and services.
- Actively seek out and build relationships with strategic partners and potential clients in the NYC area.
- Accurately manage and maintain the CRM system.
- Translate potentially highly technical information to a variety of audiences, including non-technical stakeholders.
- Develop strong relationships with clients, establishing VD as a trusted technical partner.
- Effectively communicate client requirements to our product and ops teams in Poland.
- Support the customer success team with expansion opportunities.
- Collaborate across departments to align strategies and continue improving our services.
We expect you to have:
- 3-5 years direct experience in a sales engineer, technical consultant or equivalent role
- Strong leadership skills to own and lead all technical aspects of the sales process
- Experience creating detailed technical proposals
- The ability to earn the trust of clients while helping them with their challenges
- Excellent presentation skills whether in-person, on the phone or via video conferencing
- High-level understanding of the digital product development process
- Past experience working on or with product and development teams
- The ability to effectively convey technical concepts to C-suite individuals
- A proven track record selling complex technical solutions
- Good knowledge of CRM and other sales automation software
- Existing connections in the NYC tech ecosystem
- Great work ethic with unwavering persistence and determination
- Past experience working with remote teams is a plus