Sales Engineer at Unqork
Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle and eliminates dependence on paper for financial services and insurance companies. The company’s patent-pending technology uses AI and machine transcription for risk assessment and digitization, utilizing each client’s existing product and underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client on-boarding and servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months – unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use and streamlined front-end agent and consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs and eliminates errors, while accelerating sales and business growth.
Some of the world’s largest insurance and financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules and deploy products/applications seamlessly and effortlessly without relying on costly development and maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals and has created an ‘elegant paradigm shift’ in the way insurance and financial companies are able to operate.
As a Senior Sales Engineer, you will be working across our sales channels (field, industry, partnership and demand generation), Business Product Development and Solutions Architecture to deliver innovative solutions to prospective clients. Serving as a client-facing technical voice, you’ll be responsible for providing invaluable insight and developing rapid prototypes to our potential customers. You will also be involved in continuously helping to standardize and improve our platform.
- Serve as technical architect and developer for new uses cases and new integrations as we prospect clients
- Work with the sales teams to manage and present demos, provide technical assessment of client needs and determine requirements
- Partner with Business Product Development to maintain and standardize use cases and best practices
- Immerse yourself in Unqork ecosystem, maintaining a deep understanding of competitive and complementary technologies and vendors and how to position Unqork in relation to them
- You are resourceful, open-minded and enjoy problem solving
- You care about serving customers and delivering a great product
- You pay attention to the details
- You are constantly thinking about how we can continuously improve the platform
- You have good interpersonal skills, are diligent, and self-motivated
- You have an eagerness to learn and excel in a high-paced environment
- You are quick on your feet and not scared to fill in the gaps when necessary
- 5-7 years of industry experience, minimum 2 years in a pre-sales environment
- Proven ability to work with clients: designing specifications, prototyping, presenting
- Experience architecting and building scalable web applications
- Experience creating integrations with CRMs, complex data sources, etc.
- Proficient working knowledge of REST APIs and other web services
- Relational or other database query experience
Nice to have
- MongoDB aggregation framework
- Modern front-end framework experience (i.e. React, Angular)
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.