Sales Engineer at Saturn Cloud
Saturn Cloud is changing data science in the modern enterprise. Our solution helps companies perform data science at a new level of scale, with one-click solutions, to solve the world’s hardest problems. Our product is a SaaS platform which equips data science teams with high-leverage automation tools, eliminating hours of traditional, manual work. The platform is user-friendly, scalable and secure.
You will be the Sales Engineer for Saturn Cloud, an exciting venture-backed company founded by the creators of Anaconda and ResoluteAI. The role requires managing numerous stakeholders, strategic initiatives, and enterprise developers, including engaging Fortune 1000 customers and executives. You will report directly to the CEO.
Sales Engineers at Saturn Cloud are in charge of leading the adoption of Dask and Saturn. They engage with the developer community to train them and evangelize Dask, meet with customers to suggest solutions that they can build with the technology, and see customers through implementing and troubleshooting production systems. Every Sales Engineer is expected to become a Dask expert and to be excellent at interacting with Dask and Saturn users.
- Provide technical leadership in a pre-sales and post-sales capacity for customers to support successful understanding, evaluation and adoption of Saturn
- Consult on architecture and design, bootstrap, and/or implement strategic customer projects
- Build references architectures, how-tos, and demo applications for customers
- Provide escalated level of support for critical customer operational issues
- Architect, implement, and/or validate integrations with 3rd party applications
- Evangelize Dask and Saturn across developer community through meetups and conferences
- Become a Dask expert
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation and whiteboarding skills
- 3-5 years in customer-facing pre-sales, technical architecture or consulting role
- Ability to design and architect distributed data systems
- Comfortable writing code in Python
- Experience with Big Data Technologies
- [Desired] Experience working with open source and/or AWS/cloud
- Competitive salary commensurate with your experience
- Stock options in early-stage venture poised for scale
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Employee referral bonus program
- Awesome coworkers
- Maternity and paternity plans
Our mission is to transform the businesses of our customers by making data science faster. Founded by the creators of Anaconda and core authors of the PyData stack, Saturn provides a powerful data science platform for teams to build and manage data products. Our clients boast accelerated value creation cycles with Saturn by automating key elements of their analytics workflows and reaching new levels of productivity. We make data scientists happier and their businesses more successful. For more information, visit www.saturncloud.io.