Sales Engineer at Dynamic Yield
We're looking for a talented generalist that would be excited to put multiple skill sets to use on a daily basis, as a Senior Sales Engineer. On the front-end, you will support our sales team in all aspects to close deals, focusing on being the product and technical master in the sales process. Behind the scenes, you will make plenty of use of your creativity to code front-end web development use cases that personalize our prospects' websites. Combined with your superb communication abilities, your specialized technical skills will be key in closing new deals, so you will have a direct impact on our bottom-line.The Task-at-Hand:
- Supporting Sales Directors with your product knowledge and technical knowledge as you pitch to enterprise prospects.
- Delivering technical and/or product presentations and demonstrations that show the value of the platform.
- Communicating highly technical concepts to a variety of audiences, from software engineers to executive-level decision-makers.
- Managing the platform's demo environment to ensure that our team consistently delivers great product demos.
- Training and enabling the sales team, specifically pertaining to the topics of product, technology, and competitive positioning.
- Working cross-functionally between teams, including sales, marketing, product, and engineering.
- Writing answers to and being generally accountable for lengthy, complex RFPs and security questionnaires.
- Constantly learning, to stay up-to-date on competitive solutions, products and services.
- Developing miscellaneous coding projects that support sales cycles and Proof-of-Concepts, as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or completion of web development bootcamp, or equivalent experience.
- 6-8 years of full-time work experience at a MarTech or AdTech company similar to Dynamic Yield. 4+ years of experience in a presales role.
- World-class written and verbal communication. You will be writing and talking a lot, so this is one of the most important aspects of the job.
- An ability to simplify complex topics, and always relate technical explanations back to the business value of the product.
- Quick, on-your-feet thinking, especially in meetings where you might be asked rapid-fire questions.
- Problem-solving skills that enable you to identify the best solutions, given a list of prospect business requirements.
- An intrinsic curiosity and desire to always learn more, in order to keep up with our rapid pace of development and the pace of the industry.
- A positive, team-first attitude, and an intrinsic desire to help your colleagues and peers.
- Being able to give and receive honest feedback in a constructive manner.
- Must be comfortable working day-to-day with cloud-based workflow tools, such as Salesforce, Google Apps, and Slack.
- Ability to travel 30% (once business travel resumes within the USA)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Dynamic Yield is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law