Sales Engineer at Augury
Machines Talk, We Listen. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. We are on a mission to make machines more reliable and reduce their impact on the environment. Our Machine Health platform helps customers lower costs, reduce downtime and increase supply chain resilience.
As a Sales Engineer at Augury, you will partner with Augury Account Executives in selling our Machine Health Solution by leading technical discussions with enterprise prospects and customers to drive global expansion.
A Day In Your Life
- Develop a strong knowledge base of the Augury platform and its value proposition to increase time to value (TTV) for customers and partners.
- Be a strategic partner to our Sales and Partnerships teams to drive technical value throughout the presales process and help close large complex deals.
- Engage with customers in a consultative way to build credibility and position Augury as the preferred long term, strategic partner.
- Deliver product demonstrations and technical presentations to C-Level audiences and articulate how Augury’s platform will enable their business to succeed and grow.
- Create end to end use case specific demonstrations mapped to a prospect's strategic objectives across industries.
- Act as the front line liaison to shape the direction of Augury's platform based on a prospect’s needs.
- Mentor others and serve as an evangelist for the Sales Engineering organization.
What You Bring
- Experience: You have 10+ years professional experience with a minimum of 5 years’ as a sales or solutions engineer selling SaaS solutions to large, complex enterprises.
- Relationship driven: You possess excellent customer-facing skills with demonstrated success in interfacing with enterprise clients. You have successfully partnered with sales teams to drive the sales process and close large enterprise deals. You are relentless when it comes to working with internal teams to improve process and workflows.
- Your playground: You have a technical understanding of IT, IoT, and data sources with strong knowledge of Industrial MFG/SC, IoT, Reliability, Vibration Analysis, CMMS, and MES systems. Your experience with data science/data engineering is a plus.
- Superb communication skills: You love presenting to customers and have the ability to drive complex, technical discussions at all levels within an enterprise organization
- Location: Remote
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not afraid of having fun. We are only as good as the relationships we build - we treat each other with respect, dignity and humility. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- 401k plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO