Prove is the modern platform for continuous identity authentication and is used by over 1,000 enterprises and 500 financial institutions including 7 of the top 10 U.S. banks. Prove’s cloud solutions and mobile intelligence -driven APIs can be easily orchestrated to increase Approve Rates to over 90%, enabling companies to authenticate customer identities accurately, effortlessly, and privately, while mitigating fraud. Prove’s solutions are available in 195 countries. For the latest updates from Prove, follow us on LinkedIn.
As we continue to scale our company, we are looking for people who know how to make an impact. We’re talking self-starting professionals who thrive in a fast-paced environment, process information quickly and make intelligent decisions. The work is challenging and requires not only smarts, but natural curiosity and tenacity. Teamwork is also important to us – we work together and play together.
Prove has big plans; we’re excited and optimistic about the future. If this sounds like a career for you – come check us out.
Prove empowers our customers to create memorable customer experiences for every channel of interaction with their clients. As subject matter experts in these experiences, our Sales Engineers provide the organization with product and market expertise and are a lynchpin to Prove's sustainable growth.
You will be client facing and work with our team of Sales Directors and Strategists to properly communicate our solutions and describe their implementation to customer opportunities and sometimes even post-sale implementation teams.
You will work with our product leaders to understand Prove's capabilities and changing abilities, inwardly communicating market trends and unmet needs so that our products are always at or ahead of the market.
Day-to-day we think in terms of patterns and tools. We want to empower growth by providing the Sales Directors with tools that educate and explain with minimal commentary.
We are looking for clear and confident communicators to deliver proof of concepts and demos to current and potential clients.
What You Are Accountable For
- Partner with Sales Directors during the sales process, leading the product and technology evaluation to successful selection of Prove
- Delivering effective in-depth product presentations and demonstrations to convey the functional and technical aspects of our solutions.
- Design and clearly communicate solutions, demonstrating that you have a clear grasp of business value as well as technical challenges
- Respond to the needs of the sales teams, by helping them articulate value and choose the right solutions
- Stay informed with key industry trends & market disruptors, through reading, workshops, webinars
- Be an advocate of Prove's capabilities within your professional network
- Educate our product leaders on partner and market feedback
- Develop a deep expertise in Prove's services and capabilities, become a subject matter expert
- Think strategically about business, product and technical challenges
- Promote, maintain and enhance our cultural values of humility, passion, inclusion and leadership
- Exhibit a strong passion for learning our products and markets through in-house and external training
- Other duties as assigned
What We Require
- 5 to 7 years previous success with solutions architecture, technical pre-sales, or sales engineering in B2B sales of consumer facing solutions
- 3+ years of experience in a high growth startup, technical environment
- Experience working within Identity / Authentication space
- Extensive technical experience with implementing REST style API’s, including using oAuth and other API authentication technologies
- Understanding of basic security concepts such as encryption, hashing, etc.
- Must be responsive and dedicated to clients, both internal and external
- Strong verbal and writing skills
- Strong storytelling skills and client interaction skills
- Clear sense of ownership and accountability
- Self-starter, capacity to learn at a fast pace
- Passion for technology, APIs, and startups
- College/University Degree
This position description should not be considered the final description of the position. It should be assumed that we would, to some extent, structure responsibilities in accordance with the successful candidate’s capabilities and changing business conditions.
Prove is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people regardless of race, color, religion, gender or sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status or other personal characteristics.
Read Full Job Description