Sales Engineer at Rokt
Rokt makes e-commerce smarter, faster, and better. When customers are buying online, they increasingly expect more personalized and relevant experiences. Rokt uses real-time data and decisioning to deliver the next best action for each person in each Transaction Moment™. Founded in Sydney in 2012, Rokt now operates in the US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, The Netherlands, Spain, and Japan. Our clients include Live Nation, Staples, Groupon, GoDaddy, Expedia, Wells Fargo, Vistaprint, and HelloFresh. Rokt unlocks the hidden potential in every single Transaction Moment™.
With an annual revenue run rate of more than USD$100m and a vibrant company culture, Rokt was recently listed in Built In NYC's ‘Best Places to Work’ in New York. Our award-winning culture is guided by our four core values: Smart with Humility, Customer Obsessed, Conquer New Frontiers, and Enjoy the Ride. These values help us recruit, retain, and promote the right talent around the globe and ensure we have the right conditions to do our best work. Rokt closed our Series D in 2020, raising US$80m from TDM Growth Partners and existing investors. The investment supports our continued investment in research and development.
We are profitable, growing fast, and having fun transforming the world of e-commerce.
Learn more at rokt.com.
Solutions Engineering at Rokt is a team of technical specialists that focus on supporting the sales process, specifically providing technical expertise and designing Rokt’s solutions to hit our customers objectives. Solutions Engineering improve our sales conversion and deal quality, launch customers faster, reduce churn and ensure Rokt’s platform is being utilized to its full potential.
A key part of our sales process, Solutions Engineers focus on getting our customers setup in the right way and ensuring success over a long term partnership.Responsibilities:
- The Solutions Engineering is responsible for improving Rokt’s deal quality, conversion and ultimately, client success
- Partnering with BD’s and solution selling; defining with the client how Rokt’s solution hits their objectives, coordinating bespoke demos of the product and pulling in Customer Success and Product as needed to establish credibility & deepen the relationship
- Design the solution to implement with our customers to hit their objectives and develop the foundation for long term success
- Is able to prove the technical feasibility and value of Rokt’s platform to customers
- Responsible for coordinating customization work with the engineering and product teams and ensuring customized solutions are built for future scale and adoption
- 3-5+ years experience in similar roles at cloud SAAS, Martech or Adtech businesses
- Highly developed commercial and strategic acumen in multiple E-commerce verticals like retail, media & streaming, F&B, travel and financial services.
- Proven record of being a technical champion within these platforms and verticals
- Track record of driving revenue growth and sales efficiencies through your technical solutions in similar businesses
- Good understanding of web development and E-commerce integration technologies
- Work with the greatest talent in town. Our recruiting process is tough. We hold a high bar because we have a high performing culture - we only want the brightest and the best.
- Join a community. We believe the best things happen when we come together to solve complex problems and make meaningful connections with each other through interest groups, sports clubs, and social events.
- Accelerate your career. Develop through our global training events, ‘Level Up’ investment, online training courses and our fantastic people leaders. Take your career to Rokt’speed - the average time between promotions is 12 months.
- Take a break. When you work hard, we know you also need to rest. We offer generous time off and parental leave policies. We also offer a paid Rokt’star Sabbatical for employees who have been with us 3 years or more.
- Stay happy and healthy. Enjoy catered lunch 3 times a week and healthy snacks in the office. Plus, join the gym on us! Access generous retirement plans like a 4% dollar-for-dollar 401K matching plan in the US. In the US, get fully funded premium health insurance for your whole family.
- Become a shareholder. All Rokt’stars have stock options. If we succeed, everyone gets to enjoy the upside.
- See the world! Along with our global all-staff events in amazing locations (Phuket, Thailand in January 2020), we also offer generous relocation packages for those interested in moving to another Rokt office. We have cool offices in great cities - Tokyo, New York, Singapore, Boston, Sydney.
- We believe in equality. Rokt is an Equal Opportunity Employer and recognizes that a diverse workforce is crucial to our success as a business. We would love to hear from you - irrespective of socio-economic status or background, age, gender identity, race, religion, sexual orientation, color, pregnancy, carer/family responsibilities, national and social origin, political opinion, marital, veteran, or disability status.