About Eden Health
Eden Health is a nationally recognized medical practice on a mission to create a world where every person has a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider. Working with employers across the country, Eden Health offers employees 24/7 digital care, same-day in-person primary care, mental health services, physical therapy, and benefits navigation. The Eden Health team is driven by a patient-centric approach, delivering relationship-based collaborative care. With this model, our clients have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs. We are committed to diversity, equity, and integrity, and our teams reflect this. Our hope at Eden Health is to create an environment where each person can do the best and most important work in their careers.
What you will be doing
Eden Health is looking for a high-energy and innately driven sales engineer to be an integral part of a quickly growing sales team. You will partner with Eden Health’s sales Account Executive team as a technical resource while engaging with prospective clients to scope new business opportunities. In this role you will be working closely with sales, product, customer success and operations. You will be responsible for understanding customers technical and clinical operational needs and translating how our platform is a fit. You will support the sales team in RFP and technical questions about our platform. We want people who will demonstrate an ability to present our platform in finalist presentations. This role reports to the Sales Operations Manager.
What success looks like
- Developing and maintaining expertise in feature of functionality of Eden Health
- Assisting the sales team with helping prospects understand and evaluate the technical capabilities of our products, leading evaluation cycles to gain product fit consensus.
- Delivering customized product demonstrations based on customer need
- Designing, validating and documenting technical solutions to share with prospective customers.
- Collecting feedback from prospect and customers to influence our product roadmap
- Participating in RFP process and responses with sales team
- Supporting the Enterprise Team with targeting of large opportunities that fit within our customer profile
What you will bring
- 4+ years of experience in sales engineering at healthtech and/or SaaS company
- Knowledge and experience of healthcare and benefits, consulting and insurance carrier market
- Experience fully understanding technology platform capabilities
- Experience representing technical concepts to an audience of varying technical understanding
- You are inquisitive and challenge the effectiveness of current procedures
- Ability to build relationships with potential customers, understand their needs and introduce Eden Health to solve their problem.
- Experienced working with Salesforce
- Excellent understanding of standard business practices related to Sales Operations processes and systems
Why Eden Health?
- Remote first company and culture
- Series C Healthtech startup with a mission-driven team that's passionate about helping every person have a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and commuter benefits
- Dedicated Culture Committee led by CEO
- Learning and development budgets to help you grow and bond with your team
- Positive, inclusive, supportive culture cheering you on your journey
- Strong and quickly growing client base of America’s leading employers
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from
edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]edenhealth.com). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: [email protected]