We are looking for a creative, energetic, and mission-driven sales engineer to work with our go-to-market teams and further Ribbon’s mission of powering convenient, cost-effective, and high-quality healthcare decisions in the world. As a Ribbon sales engineer, you will help Ribbon convey and demonstrate the value of our products and act as the technical advocate for our prospective customers. You will create compelling demos and product trials, establish processes and metrics, and share learnings from the sales process with other internal teams like product and marketing.
What we look for at Ribbon:
- Passion and drive to simplify healthcare by building products that increase access to care and power every healthcare decision to be high-quality, cost-effective, and convenient
- Commitment to Ribbon Health company values, working on an exceptional team and building an exceptional company
- Grit, hustle, desire, and a “get-it-done” attitude; strong comfort with a lean startup environment, where everyone is encouraged to participate in and contribute across all teams
- Dedication to the creation of a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment where teammates are celebrated for their unique perspectives and work together to simplify healthcare for all
What we’re looking for in this role:
- You have demonstrated the ability to convey and demonstrate the business value of complex, technical products
- You have demonstrated the ability to analyze large data sets and draw compelling conclusions for an executive audience, comfort with SQL and Python
- You have demonstrated the ability to quickly learn and understand new industries and business models; bonus points for health care experience
- You are highly organized and able to manage many deliverables simultaneously, with limited timelines, and multiple stakeholders
- You have experience building processes, tools, and teams from 0 to 1
- You will work closely with sales and partnerships teams to identify and qualify new opportunities, identify and scope use cases, convey and demonstrate the value of Ribbon’s product, and remove technical blockers
- You will recommend Ribbon products for specific customer challenges and develop creative technical solutions to novel use cases in new market segments
- You will rally and organize internal teams to solve difficult technical challenges under short timelines, including proof-of-concepts, complex implementations, and new features
- You will gather, synthesize, and share product feedback from prospective customers
- You will build prototypes and perform data analysis to help show the value of Ribbon’s product to prospective customers
How we live out our values for our teammates
Our goal is to make this the best career decision any of us have ever made. We stand by our values to make it happen.
Run Toward Hard Problems | We are motivated by the toughest challenges. We seek out hard problems that have the most impact and solve them to help those who need it most. We encourage our teammates to take ownership of outcomes that motivate them. Everyone at Ribbon has a say in our objective and key result (OKR) planning process for their teams and across teams.
Put Your Team First | We are a family. We are all happier and healthier when we take care of each other and put each other’s needs ahead of our own. We take care of you by offering fully covered insurance premiums on health, vision, and dental, a 401K plan match, and a flexible working policy that includes progressive family leave guidelines, flexible working schedules, and unlimited vacation.
Do What You Say | We are honest with each other. We are accountable to each other. When we commit to accomplishing our goals, we make it happen. Every team member has the opportunity to own high-impact work at Ribbon.
Stay Hungry, Keep Improving | We are humble. We will make mistakes, learn from those mistakes, and be better because of those mistakes. Here, feedback is a gift and mistakes are learning opportunities. We have a thoughtful culture that focuses on giving and receiving regular positive and constructive feedback to help us support each other and make each other better. Also, speaking of “hungry” we offer plenty of snacks, food, and coffee.
Practice Habits of Excellence | We measure our success by the process it took to get there. We will always do our very best and we are proud of the outcome because of it. At Ribbon, we focus on how we get things done by documenting and sharing our learnings, We are building the systems we need to scale our company and support our work for the long-term.
Build With Empathy | We are building the best healthcare experience for our users. When faced with a difficult decision, we do what’s best for people’s lives. This includes our team. Every Ribbon teammate shares working and lifestyle norms, and we hold each other accountable to respecting these norms so each person can balance work-life integration that works for them.
Ribbon Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on any basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of merit, qualifications, performance, and business need. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]