- Develop subject matter expertise in Smartly.io's offerings, becoming a highly sought out resource for Sales and Customers, particularly in strategic engagements.
- Manage and prioritize your workstream in a cross functional environment with competing demands, balancing internal and external needs. You will execute on multiple projects, track relevant KPIs, and meet well defined objectives and timelines.
- Be proactive and foster supportive partnership with Sales, Customer Success, and Technical Solutions, applying your focus and creativity to make recommendations and support colleagues in getting deals across the finish line.
- Be a strong communicator in person and through emails, phone calls, and presentations. You will create compelling product demonstrations, tailored customer insights and proposals supported by analytics, value propositions, and visual representation of Smartly.io's impact on client processes.
- Act as the primary point of contact for client implementation and on-boarding, maximizing successful outcomes and seamless transitions to Customer Success.
- Partner with Product and Marketing teams, ensuring that timely client and market feedback is considered and included in the broader product strategy and innovation effort.
- Stay knowledgeable and understand changes in the market, bringing new and innovative approaches to managing social advertising to bear in the Sales process, challenging clients to meet their evolving business needs and demands.
- 2-5 years relevant experience in a pre-sales/sales engineering, technical account management, or implementation role
- 2-3 years in an enterprise oriented SaaS company/environmentSolid understanding of advertising technology, especially social media.
- Background in AdTech preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (content & delivery)
- Ability to Travel for meetings, conferences, and events
Bringing brands and people together smartly. We are building a platform that combines media buying, creative, and data to automate every step of digital advertising.
We manage 2.5B€ in ad spend and serve more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our technology liberates marketers from manual work and allows them to focus on what matters.
As a fast-paced growth company, Smartly.io offers opportunities to maximize your learning and amplify your impact. With colleagues from 62 nationalities, you'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. Join our global team of over 600 Smartlies in reshaping the future of marketing. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/our-leadership-and-culture.
We are currently running fully remote recruitment processes due to the global pandemic. Read more here.Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at [email protected]