Reports to: SVP, Sales
Help shape the future of how people experience the digital world. You'll be at the forefront of an exciting shift in how digital identity authentication allows companies and consumers to transact with trust in the digital world.
The Evangelist (Industry Expert) will be an integral part of our sales process bringing our solutions to life for the prospect. The Evangelist is a thought leader who provides guidance to our prospects on how to develop a strategic digital identity authentication and operationalize Payfone solutions across their enterprise. The Evangelist will join the Sales Director in the early stages of the process as the expert. The Evangelist will gather the customer’s requirements and, using their knowledge of the Payfone Product Suite, make recommendations on the best ways to utilize our solutions.
The Evangelist must have operational knowledge on how organizations make digital identity and authentication decisions. Additionally, has the ability to translate technical details to non-technical business stakeholders.
As a member of the Sales team, the Evangelist will:
- Be an industry expert in Digital Trust
- Consult with the client on how to optimize Payfone solutions omni-channel.
- Generate customized use case flows for each opportunity, utilizing feedback and pain points from clients
- Coordinate and track data studies, ensuring that the client’s “pass rate” meets both customer goals and internal standards
- Reviews the results of data studies and advocates for the client’s internally as needed
- Collaborate with the Sales team to build Business Impact Presentations based on the results of the prospective client’s data studies
- Author thought leadership publications
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- B.S in Computer Science or Engineering/and or hands on technical work experience
- MBA preferred
- Prior experience in Fraud, Risk, or Financial industries desirable
- Must have client facing experience and the ability to translate technical details to non-technical stakeholders
A compensation package composed of a base salary and equity will be structured to attract a uniquely qualified candidate. Excellent health benefits are included. No sponsorship will be provided.
- Fun, "work hard, play hard" culture.
- Fully stocked pantry and beverages.
- Great Midtown location.
Payfone is the leading digital identity authentication network for the connected world. Our real-time, passive identity authentication solutions enable consumers and the world’s largest banks, insurers, brokerages and technology companies to thwart digital identity theft and transact with trust. Learn more at http://www.payfone.com and https://www.linkedin.com/company/payfone.
This position description should not be considered the final description of the position. It should be assumed that we would, to some extent, structure responsibilities in accordance with the successful candidate’s capabilities and changing business conditions.
Payfone is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people regardless of race, color, religion, gender or sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status or other personal characteristics.