Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
Your Impact on our Mission
Zocdoc’s most important asset is our people. As a Sales Executive, you will win new business with private practices across the country. Your day-to-day will be spent educating providers, running multiple pitches in a day, and driving a big impact on the new business team’s ability to hit targets. You will be primarily responsible for the bottom of the funnel, running a high volume of SDR pitches, while staying organized with a large late stage pipeline.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Deeply motivated to exceed your target, through pushing harder and getting better month-over-month.
- The kind of person who fosters mutually beneficial partnerships between Zocdoc and the practices to ensure a long term relationship is maintained
- Intellectually curious. You are invested in self-development, consistently looking for heightened results or efficiency.
- Enthusiastic about working in a diverse and supportive team environment. You enjoy collaborating with those throughout the organization, and you frequently do so with your peers, SDR, and Existing Business teams.
Your day to day is…
- Educating private practice providers and owners about ZocDoc, while finding alignment between our tool & each provider’s unique needs.
- Leveraging a methodical approach to maximize conversion on the pitches you receive, including call techniques & follow-up cadence.
- Tracking all client-related information, outreach, call outcomes, and next steps in Salesforce
- Actively seeking out and utilizing feedback from sales leadership to adapt and implement improved sales strategies and processes
- Owning meeting scheduling responsibilities as necessary, including during periods of high lead volumes, limited SDR capacity, or unique business cases such as re-engages, referrals, etc.
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
- At least 2 years of experience in an inside sales role with bottom of funnel experience managing a large pipeline of pitches
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills, sharp focus, and the ability to flourish in both independent and collaborative settings
- The ability to quickly learn and thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Humility. You believe in treating all people with dignity and respect, regardless of title or tenure
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Catered lunch everyday along with snacks (when back in office)
- Parental leave
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.