Transfix is changing the way companies view their supply chain. We are an award winning, recognized market and technology leader in the full truckload (FTL) market, which is a $420 billion market each year in the U.S. alone. We eliminate waste and solve inefficiencies through a deep understanding of the dynamics that exist today for the world's leading shippers and the millions of carriers and drivers that move their goods. We identify blind spots where data can fundamentally transform the way shippers and carriers work together, and we reduce the amount of “empty miles” driven by truckers with algorithms that match freight with trucks based on location in realtime. Our solution yields significant savings for shippers and increased pay for truck drivers. Ultimately, our mission is simple: to improve the lives of both shippers and carriers by creating a more efficient, transparent platform by which a product can be moved from anywhere to everywhere at anytime.
The problems we solve everyday are real and require creativity, grit, and determination. The culture we're building is one where we challenge the norms of the industry. The team we have is built on the foundation of personal growth, collaboration and experimentation.
Launched in August 2013, we have raised $78.5M in capital and are backed by top VC firms in NYC and San Francisco including, New Enterprise Associates (NEA), Canvas Ventures, Lerer Hippeau Ventures, Corigin Ventures, Founder Collective and Bowery Capital. We are headquartered in New York City.
As a Sales Executive, you’ll be responsible to develop and maintain truckload business throughout the country with large enterprise brands.
What you'll do:
- Hunt new sales opportunities (specifically larger enterprises) by leveraging network and heavy cold-calling. This is a full sales life cycle role.
- Develop and execute a strategic business plan to meet/exceed company goals.
- Develop a mastery of our proprietary TMS and application and have a strong ability to demonstrate the benefits and abilities of both.
- Ensure that our new clients' transition is wildly successful
- Understand and support the policies and procedures of Transfix.
- You give all it takes to win. You have at least 2+ years of successful sales experience.
- You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability to the table. You're trustworthy and follow through with your commitments.
- You're an active listener and listen to the customer's needs. You enjoy developing relationships and interpersonal interactions.
- You're a self starter and go the extra mile.
- You can communicate effectively and concisely (verbal, written, and presentation skills).
- You hustle. You are driven by numbers and aren’t afraid of aggressive goals.
- You are familiar with Salesforce CRM
- You have a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work exp.).
To all recruitment agencies: Transfix does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and will not be held responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.