Sales Fundamentals Manager, Sales Enablement at Peloton
We are looking for a key team player focused on Sales Fundamentals to join our Sales Operations & Enablement team. This role will be diving in deep on the foundational elements that make our sales teams operate efficiently and effectively. You’ll need to know and love Salesforce, be familiar with sales processes and data fields, and thrive on optimizing the work flows and experience of our sales team members! The scope includes partnering with all of our Sales channels and geographies plus cross-functionally working with Sales Operations, Enterprise Systems, Marketing, Legal, People/L&D teams and more.
Success in this position will be based on expertly balancing understanding sales team needs (including appreciation for the real world customer interactions happening every day) with optimizing our systems and processes to ensure our teams are set up for success. We want to provide our members with the best buying experience, and this role will support that behind the scenes! A foundational understanding of sales processes, key sales data / fields / KPIs, and sales tools is critical.
- Own the sales process: defining and refining sales funnel stages, lead and opportunity conversion processes, customer journeys are all part of your daily work
- Structure the Salesforce experience: you’ll be creating and updating page layouts, data fields, system syncs, and more
- Optimize data capture: ensure the right data is captured in the right place in the right format and used in the right way by our teams
- Connect the customer/member experience: ensure clear process transition points across the internal Peloton teams a customer may interact with including Marketing, Sales, and Member Support
- Report out: develop KPIs and partner with various analytics teams to ensure reporting on our sales fundamentals is easy and accessible for sales teams
- Onboard sales team members: create and manage a centralized onboarding process for new sales team members in partnership with our People/L&D teams
- Experience with Salesforce required
- Working knowledge of integrated sales systems including CMSs, CDPs, and sales enablement solutions a plus
- Sales process specific experience including prior work with funnel stages, lead attributes and scoring, and opportunity tracking
- Extreme comfort with typical sales KPI summaries including reports, dashboards, and leadership readouts
- 3-5 years experience in Salesforce administration, sales operations, sales enablement, strategy consulting, and/or program management roles
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.