Sales Leader at Vimeo
In this role, you will lead and grow our New York-based team of Enterprise Account Executives, ranging from mid-to-senior levels of experience. You will also be responsible for executing customer new business strategy and leading the day-to-day activities of the sales team. Vimeo's next sales leader should have strong interpersonal skills, a desire to help customers achieve their business goals, and a strong ability to find and develop talent. If you are highly driven and have relevant industry knowledge, we'd love to hear from you!
To learn more about the products your team will sell, visit:
- Recruit, hire, train, develop and retain a highly performing team selling Vimeo Enterprise and Livestream
- Exceed Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) targets by effectively leading a sales team
- Work directly with leading brands and companies to help them tackle their online video needs
- Maintain CRM data and pipeline within Salesforce.com
- Develop best practices for customer attraction from target identification through close process
- 7+ years’ experience in sales
- 4+ years’ experience in people management
- Experience with video technology - online video, Live, OTT, advertising, payment and/or analytics
- Strong sales foundation built through sales training and practical experience
- Passion for Vimeo and our creator community!
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs