Who are we?
Sealed is a home wellness company on a mission to make homes healthier, more comfortable, and cleaner for the planet. We are transforming energy, finance and home improvement to deliver clean air and comfort with less energy. Sealed modernizes home heating and cooling with upgrades like insulation and HVAC technology. We match the right contractor, cover the upfront costs, and stand behind the work: we only get paid if your house saves energy. Sealed, one of Fast Company’s top ten most innovative energy companies of 2021, is venture backed and headquartered in New York City. Learn more at Sealed.com.
What will you do?
Our Sales Manager is responsible for a team of Account Executives. You are the leader who inspires your team to perform at its best. You are their coach, trainer and advisor. You will craft tactics and strategies to help your team achieve a cash quota. You will optimize the conversion rates at the bottom of the sales funnel.
What success looks like?
A successful Sales Manager manages a squad of Account Executives to meet or exceed their goals each week, month and quarter. A successful manager finds the best talent to hire, train and promote.
- 2-3 years experience in a top performing account executive role
- Prior experience managing or leading a team
- Familiarity with sales enablement tools such as Outreach.io, SalesLoft, Gong.io
- Deep familiarity with Salesforce
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of sales script design
- Experience forecasting your own performance
- Strong written communication skills
When the moment calls for empathy–you are the first to provide it. When a friend is out of line–you make it known. You were the captain of your student organization or club. You proudly plan major life milestones and goals in a spreadsheet or digital planner.
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Stock options
- Health benefits
- Paid family leave
- Flexible work environment: work from headquarters office in NYC or remotely from anywhere within the US