Sales Manager- Account Expansion
Snappy, a next-generation gifting platform, is disrupting the way companies showcase appreciation to their employees, customers and prospects. Used by companies like Zoom, T-Mobile, IBM, Walmart, Coca-Cola, Zynga, Uber, & Deloitte, Snappy is used by teams at hundreds of companies to improve their appreciation, retention and experience. As a Sales Manager- Expansion, you’ll fill a key role in expanding our strategic existing customers and launching Snappy in new departments.Roles & Responsibilities
- 3-5 years SaaS sales experience / closing experience.
- Required to attain a monthly sales quota for all expansion and up-sell opportunities.
- Manage quantified sales pipeline in Salesforce while maintaining a high level of outbound reach activity inclusive of; social selling, email campaigns and referrals.
- Self-starter and clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm with C-level/Senior executives in prospects accounts
- Develop in-house relationships with Product Development, Customer Success, Operations and Marketing Team in order to help land and expand new deals
- Present growth account opportunities to company leadership and key product stakeholders with data driven points.
You’ll Get To:
- Work closely with some of tech’s best talent to create a truly amazing team. (Sneak Peek here: https://youtu.be/U-RcvjRN3Yg)
- Join a fast-growing company early, make a difference, and enjoy the ride!
- Challenge yourself and take your career to the next level.
- You’ll play a critical role in new expansion business solutions and challenge yourself and take your career to the next level.
- Enjoy a competitive compensation package.
- Passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Solution oriented and love a good challenge.
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well-organized.
- A strong team player but still a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Someone who flourishes when given responsibility and a sense of ownership.
We're rapidly growing our Sales team, and we’re looking for someone special to join and grow with the company and take on more responsibility over time. Snappy loves making people happy! Join us and help us send gifts to the world.