Sales Manager, Account Management at Zocdoc
Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
Your Impact on our Mission
In the Sales Manager role, you’ll lead a team of 8-10 Account Managers who are responsible for a critical aspect of our revenue growth and retention. Your team is focused on cross-selling and upselling our existing customer base to maximize the revenue potential of all of our clients. You’ll partner closely with senior sales leadership to develop new strategies for a team that is redefining revenue growth at Zocdoc, and thus making healthcare better for the patient. If you’re a strategic leader who believes in mentorship and isn’t afraid of a challenge, we’d love to talk to you!
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Passionate about developing people and helping them learn how to get the most impact from their efforts
- Creative at solving problems and paving a path forward in a evolving business environment
- Capable at balancing multiple internal stakeholders to help drive your business forward
- Excited about joining a late stage startup with aggressive growth goals
Your day to day is…
- Identifying strategies that drive additional revenue from our existing client base
- Leveraging Salesforce.com to track team metrics, maintain pipeline and forecast reports for your team and senior leadership
- Coaching, mentoring and developing individual team members to maximize their strengths
- Working cross-functionally with other department leaders to advocate for customer needs
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- A minimum of 2 years managing sales representatives and/or account management
- At least 2 years of experience as an account manager or in a consultative selling environment; SaaS experience a plus
- Experience with data analysis and reporting; Salesforce.com experience a plus
- Passion for our mission of giving power to the patient
- The mentality of an entrepreneur/owner and a strong bias to action
- Superb communication skills! You believe in keeping all of your stakeholders in the loop and know that multiple mediums of communication are the key to success
- Humility. You believe in treating all people with dignity and respect, regardless of title or tenure
- An unrelenting desire to build more equitable, inclusive and diverse workplaces. You view this role as an opportunity to create positive change
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Parental leave
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.