Sales Manager B2C at Talkspace
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Want to help over one million people feel better? Come join our team!
We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager, B2C wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- Sales Management
- Lead and motivate a growing remote sales team consisting of 15 contractors who cover 24/7 livechat.
- You’ll work to find ways to streamline the sales process while providing an empathetic first interaction for clients looking to start therapy, psychiatry and couples therapy.
- Take a data driven approach to make decisions around team performance to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Set team and individual sales goals and provide necessary support and motivation to help each CT meet and/or exceed their sales goals.
- Monitor team and individual performance, through regular quality audits and performance reviews.
- Coordinate with the marketing team on campaigns and promotions.
- Own the sales commission/comp structure including one time bonuses, season and/or product specific sales pushes.
- CRO/Product led growth
- Innovate and optimize the full CT funnel experience to improve conversion rate.
- Work in partnership with the product team to find opportunities to improve the sales platform and sales ops.
- Create and maintain a strong feedback loop between the front line client interaction and stakeholders in key business units.
- Capture and relay qualitative and quantitative analysis to surface critical insights and trends.
- 3+ years of sales experience with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals in a direct to consumer business.
- Experience with B2B or B2C products
- Collaborate with product managers
- 2+ years leading and managing a team.
- 2+ years of relevant analytical experience in operating large data sets, extracting insights, and presenting relevant information for stakeholders
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Looker, Excel, and BI Software
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written.
- Experience managing within a healthcare organization is a plus.
- Experience in performing in a fast pace environment
- Bachelors in Business Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or health related field
Talkspace is a clinical quality led telebehavioral healthcare company, focused on making quality behavioral health accessible and affordable to millions in need. Its signature psychotherapy and psychiatry product connects individual users with a network of thousands of licensed mental health providers through an easy-to-use and HIPAA-compliant web and mobile platform. With Talkspace, users can send their dedicated providers unlimited text, video, picture and audio messages from anywhere, at any time. Talkspace also provides psychiatry services and prescription fulfillment, adolescent therapy and couples counseling.
Our focus to help people feel better starts at Talkspace, where we connect and collaborate as a team to make the world a better place. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet every qualification, if you believe you could make a great addition to this team. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.