Sales Manager, Enterprise Sales at Talkwalker
Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:03 p.m. (EST) on Tuesday, August 20, 2019
At Talkwalker, our Sales team helps companies improve decision making through real-time social data analytics. We identify and provide solutions for our clients that can create a smoother sales process to generate revenue. Sales teams are responsible for developing new business opportunities and pipeline generation for both inbound and outbound leads.
Talkwalker is an online and social data analytics software company specialized in listening, analytics and reporting that empowers over 2,000 brands analyzing online conversations on social networks in 187 languages. The company is extremely international with their headquarters based in the city center of Luxembourg and has additional offices in New York City, San Francisco, Frankfurt, Singapore, and Paris.
- Lead a team of 6 – 8 Enterprise Sales Executives
- Work with the team to determine strategies to effectively take the Talkwalker platform to Enterprise customers on the East Coast.
- Represent the company in various conferences, tradeshows, and networking events to attract more and more clients
- Establish performance goal for each employee, coach and develop the team members to over perform their sales targets
- Participate in our overall sales and marketing strategy
- Report plans, achievements and facts before the Head of Sales, East Coast
- You have 6+ years of quota-carrying experience in a technology solution-selling environment, in the media monitoring industry, SaaS industry, or in a major digital/communication/PR agency
- 5+ years managing an Enterprise sales team
- You have experience in selling SaaS Analytics or PR Communications SaaS solutions
- Proven track record of revenue growth, target attainment, and developing teams
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary + commission
- 100% Medical, Dental and Vision Plan coverage for employees
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
- Summer Friday Program
- FSA, HSA, Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Wellness reimbursement for gym memberships
- Phone Stipend
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Family Leave
We have been recognized by the Forrester Wave Social Listening Report as a Strong Performer. For us, it validates everything that we are striving for – happy customers, super-powerful product, groundbreaking AI technology, and an abundance of clean and accurate social data.
Our colleagues are coming from 35+ different countries around the world and we have a total headcount of over 250 employees. Being a rapidly-growing organisation, our goal is to be 500+ employees by the end of 2020.
For more information, please visit www.talkwalker.com
Read Full Job Description