Our sales team is growing rapidly and we are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to oversee a group of sales team members to help drive monday.com’s success forward.
About The Role:
You will be responsible for growing and developing the team by providing expert level sales knowledge, coaching, training and process improvement. You will drive the day-to-day execution to exceed the business performance targets of monday.com.
- 3+ years of full cycle SaaS sales experience
- 5+ years of SaaS sales management experience
- SaaS experience - required
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with ability to establish credibility with executive
- Experience negotiating and navigating contracts and legal discussions
- Ability to build strong personal relationship
- Native English speaker - required
- Self-starter, result-oriented, high energy, adaptable, and inquisitive
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- BA and/or MBA preferred; or equivalent relevant work experience
What You’ll Get:
- Be part of a well-funded, proven startup with big ambitions, competitive salary, bonus potential, and eligibility to take part in the company equity incentive program
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Parental leave, time off policy, commuter benefit, fitness benefit, and lunch benefit
- Amazing culture - collaborative, transparent & fun!
- Great Place To Work certified
- Named a Best Place to Work by BuiltIn NYC
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
monday.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.