Sales Manager, Toronto at Latch
This role is based out of Latch's Toronto office. Must be local or willing to relocate to Toronto for this role.
Latch is seeking a Sales Manager to join the International Markets team at Latch. You will engage and work with some of the world’s leading property developers, property managers, architects, and many more key players in the real estate industry. You will take responsibility for building and developing Latch’s business in Canada.
You will be tasked with qualifying leads, educating your market on Latch, and building relationships with key stakeholders. Internally, you will work collaboratively with all key business facing parts of the organization including enterprise sales, channel sales, real estate, operations and marketing etc. to build and grow the business. You will be a part of a unique and high growth technology hardware and software company during a pivotal stage of growth as the organization internationalizes.
Smart access isn’t about locking doors, it’s about opening up new possibilities. Latch is the world’s first fully integrated hardware and software system dedicated to bringing seamless access to every door in a modern building. We’re looking for the curious and the creative to join our team and help us continue to change the way we access our most valued spaces.
- Overall responsibility for leading the enterprise sales organization in Canada to achieve success
- Establish relationships with key stakeholders in Canada (property developers, property managers, architects, condo boards, general contractors and advisors)
- Outreach to new business in Canada
- Pitch the long term vision of Latch
- Forecast sales and understand the nuisances of your territory
- Negotiate pricing with major stakeholders
- Frequent travel required to NYC and the rest of Canada
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ years of management / team leadership experience
- 6+ years of experience in a deal closing role
- Entrepreneurial spirit with large responsibilities
- Passion for technology / innovative products
- Passion for learning real estate (no background required)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with autonomy
- Collaborative and a team player
- Curious to learn and always be improving oneself
Founded in 2014, Latch is a venture-backed, high-growth organization that's on a mission to change the way people open, manage, and share their spaces. Today, 1 in 10 new developments in the U.S. depend on our full-building smart access solution to meet the needs of residents and property managers.
We are a team of just over 200 employees, all of whom are passionate self starters with unique backgrounds and unexpected stories. We offer unlimited time off, a competitive health package, and the opportunity to work in a creative, dynamic, and fast-paced office environment. We are located just a quick walk from both Hudson Yards and Penn Station in New York City.